Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Timber tree plantation

Register

Click Here!

trefarm

Dear All,
Am looking for the following tree saplings to plant in our land total 20 acres in Ettaypuram TK, tuticorin district
Mahogany
Kumil
Teak
Vengai
Punnai
Tamarind
Please let me know where i can get good saplings and further advise from members if you have any suggestions too.

vrikshaay

Dear All,
Am looking for the following tree saplings to plant in our land total 20 acres in Ettaypuram TK, tuticorin district
Mahogany
Kumil
Teak
Vengai
Punnai
Tamarind
Please let me know where i can get good saplings and further advise from members if you have any suggestions too.
Please see private conversation message sent to you with details. Check your mail (if not in inbox, please check spam folder) or click on the envelope symbol on top right of your account dashboard.

hussaiahm

Dear All,
Mahogany
Kumil
Teak
Vengai
Punnai
Tamarind
All kinds of plants nd seeds available at Ms evergreen enterprise(nursery )
Contact for more information
+916000288754
+919957661685

Last edited:

vrikshaay

Dear All,
Mahogany
Kumil
Teak
Vengai
Punnai
Tamarind
Please see private message sent to you. It will be there in your email inbox or click on the envelope symbol on top right of your dashboard here.