Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question AVOCADO, JACK FRUIT, ORANGES, COFFEE, COCOA, PEPPER, LEMON, SILK COTTON

Register

Click Here!

invisible

Hello friends, I have the products which I mentioned above in my farm in Dindigul district(Tamil nadu).. Can anyone tell me - how to quote the price for each ? - where to sell these to get better profit? - anyone tried E- NAM? Kindly guide me please

Now you are trying to make first floor for your house, before making the ground floor. You produced some products before getting a buyer. Sales & marketing is the critical stage of farm business. Before planting any plant in your farm, you must sign an agreement with buyer for 100% buy-back system. So the buyer gets a chance to check the product quality on time to time and he can market the products before the cultivation. Now products all are matured and the marketing & sales time is limited. You try to contact supermarkets or local shops and ask for help. Dealers will not take interest, being the products are matured, if the products will not sold within time, the balance products will become SCRAP. Try to make organic products without any expenses.

Last edited by a moderator:

greeneart

You can have the information locally. You contact prospective farmer .

santruptifarms

Hello friends, I have the products which I mentioned above in my farm in Dindigul district(Tamil nadu).. Can anyone tell me - how to quote the price for each ? - where to sell these to get better profit? - anyone tried E- NAM? Kindly guide me please
This message is probably late but for future reference - you can try modern retail buyers - reliance/ D Mart/ More and other such chains. I have also come across a farmer who tied up with transport vehicle owners to transport and sell produce in cities.

minalahm

CAN WE PRODUCE AVOCADO IN JORHAT ASSAM
Yes ,, of course sir,, I am from Assam Hojai. District. You can cultivation in Jorhat. There is no issue... I have avacado fruit plant. You can purchase me all types of fruit plant and forestry plant ornamental plants, carpet grass, seed.

intertrade

What is the qty per product available.