Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Looking for 100-1000 acres barren land

Register

Click Here!

nitinam

Looking for 100-1000 acres barren land
Barren land anywhere in India, looking for multiple properties as such. Preferably if any available in Andra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra. If in these states are not available then other states are also fine. If you are to have any information on this then all details pertaining to the property along with details pertaining to the title may be provided in order to process further. contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

rebans

Barren land anywhere in India, looking for multiple properties as such. Preferably if any available in Andra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra. If in these states are not available then other states are also fine. If you are to have any information on this then all details pertaining to the property along with details pertaining to the title may be provided in order to process further. contact me
Please provide your contact details..I have land as per your request in Andhra Pradesh

konduruk

Hi Nitinam, We have 100 to 200 Acres land available in Andra Pradesh, Please send your contact number to proceed further. Thanks

krishipat

Pl sent details for need land, Sir we can arrange 100 of acre land in Raisen and vidisha district , MP so please contact me.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

vishusecl

Pl sent details for need land, Sir we can arrange 100 of acre land in Raisen and vidisha district , MP so please contact me.
I need 6 Acre Land preferably within 30 km from Bhopal @5 Lakh per acre with Road connectivity and also with water availability. If you have please contact.

Available in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

pisrael

Hi ,

We have 1000 Acres land in Narayankhed, Telangana.
Clear titles with less number of owners.
Please check your inbox or do provide me your contact details.

Thanks and regards,

Land available 52 acres in Odisha,at reasonable rate.More can be arranged, upto 100 + acres. Contact immediately

I am having few options available close to Lonavala Locations, which is having highest appreciation value most of plot is Resale with all this it's road touch also that also Old Mumbai Pune Highway

Thanks

mpydipati

looking for up 10-20 acres of farm land in Andhra Pradesh with decent water source at 5 lakh/acre. please reply me if such land is available.

pisrael

looking for up 10-20 acres of farm land in Andhra Pradesh with decent water source at 5 lakh/acre. please reply me if such land is available.
We have agricultural lands with your budget in Telangana.
If you are interested, please do message me your contact details.

mpydipati

We have agricultural lands with your budget in Telangana.
If you are interested, please do message me your contact details.
You can contact me.
Please give me the following details:
Location, asking price, water source, type of soil, owner of the property, amount of land available etc.
thanks

pisrael

You can contact me.
Please give me the following details:
Location, asking price, water source, type of soil, owner of the property, amount of land available etc.
thanks
Property location is Nizambad - Bhainsa, Adilabad, Nirmal which are places in Telangana.
Price for these locations price is 4-5 lakh/acre.
If interested please drop me your contact number.