Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance/recommendations/suggestions /information/ to start agriculture

Register

Click Here!

avdreddy74

I am planing to retire from my corporate life and start agriculture/farming , I have 15acr,
Currently water availability of 3acr paddy,
I am completely new, can u please suggest how to proceed further,
Need guidance/recommendations/suggestions /information/details.

Regards

greenlandfns

I am planing to retire from my corporate life and start agriculture/farming , I have 15acr,

Regards
We provide complete consultancy for integrated green farm projects with high value crops-multi cultivation organic system and other farm based organic enterprises. Please see our other posts in this site. Please mail details of land and location etc to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com to get further details.

nivaspin

We provide complete consultancy for integrated green farm projects with high value crops-multi cultivation organic system and other farm based organic enterprises. Please see our other posts in this site. Please mail details of land and location etc to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com to get further details.
I am in to buying about 2 acres dryland in and around Hosur/Royakottai/Kelamangalam of Tamil Nadu, and plan to start a scientifically managed agricultural farm. Need guidance on soil testing, crop selection, drip irrigation, manuring, weeding, pest control etc. to final marketing. Willing to join any corporates with my land as equity. Please contact 9940323962

umesha77

You can contact me at 9972496128
I am Umesha M C, M. Sc. in Agriculture and having experience of 18 years in Agriculture production both Hitech, soil, soilless, vegetables and herbs.

Regards
a

usha hanumanth

Hello All

I'm Usha mother of two kids from Bangalore.I'm planning to start farming in my fathers land which was left doing nothing from past 25 years,due to various reasons.Now starting farming to show my kids how village lifestyle and to keep them close to nature(will be visiting my village regularly which is 2.5 hours of journey from Bangalore home).My village land is very dry land and soil also not good.So me planning some easy maintenance crop/plantation as water source is also not good need to purely depend on bores.Mainly want to see greenery in my farm land.Planning to do some course to gain knowledge about ZBNF and organic farm.Please advise about any what's up group or add me if any one is already part of any group.

Malabar Neem is one I have in my mind.Aloe Vera marketing problem is what surrounding villagers or my friend are facing.Due to serious man power/labors /dry land/water problem so my parents,relatives and all other villagers are advising to go less maintenance plantation.

As of now i only can visit monthly twice , i'll be able to dedicated completely myself after 8 years,so want to make my land fertile/good from now on wards by organic or ZBNF methods.

Need your valuable suggestions and guidelines. Thank you all.

Regards
Usha
M:8892883237.

venkcae3

Regards
hi sir we can guide you low investment high return herbal farming contact 9666647177

garao56

Please contact us for technical guidance & for project report
G Anandarao , Bsc (Ag)
Ex Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker
,garao56@gmail.com,
9703128495;

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hello All

I'm Usha mother of two kids from Bangalore.I'm planning to start farming in my fathers land which was left doing nothing from past 25 years,due to various reasons.Now starting farming to show my kids how village lifestyle and to keep them close to nature(will be visiting my village regularly which is 2.5 hours of journey from Bangalore home).My village land is very dry land and soil also not good.So me planning some easy maintenance crop/plantation as water source is also not good need to purely depend on bores.Mainly want to see greenery in my farm land.Planning to do some course to gain knowledge about ZBNF and organic farm.Please advise about any what's up group or add me if any one is already part of any group.

Malabar Neem is one I have in my mind.Aloe Vera marketing problem is what surrounding villagers or my friend are facing.Due to serious man power/labors /dry land/water problem so my parents,relatives and all other villagers are advising to go less maintenance plantation.

As of now i only can visit monthly twice , i'll be able to dedicated completely myself after 8 years,so want to make my land fertile/good from now on wards by organic or ZBNF methods.

Need your valuable suggestions and guidelines. Thank you all.

Regards
Usha
M:8892883237.
If you have enough water for the entire farm, go for diversified crops like Mango, Tamarind, Cashewnut, Coconut, Guava, Pomegranate, Sweet Lime, Lemon and many more depending on the availability of the water and the land parcel. The first few crops I have mentioned can be grown in dryland with rain water itself. But for the initial few years, you may need to water them.