Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Collecting CV for our Pack House and Cold Chain Business in Maharashtra and MP

Register

Click Here!

Dear All ,

Please ask your friend to send some profile of the people who are working in Cold store,Pack house, Fruits and vegetables, Agri export business . We require few people for our Maharashtra and Madhya pradesh operation - in Sales/marketing/HR/Commercial/Mechanical & Electrical Engineers/Cold chain Officials/Logistics Sector Officials/Office Assistants/Agriculture extension people ...with relevant qualification and experience more than 1-2 yeras...

Compensation can be worked out .

Send your CVs to

About the company

Worlds Window Group, a dynamic multi-division, multi-product business house has its origin in 1993, with the setting up Worlds Window, a trading house. Having its registered office at 75 Khirki Village, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017. Over the years the group has moved into various fields and established several companies such as: –

Worlds Window Impex India Private Limited (Importers and Exporters of Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals and metal scrap)
Worlds Window Infrastructure & Logistics Private Limited (Inland Container Depot, Ghaziabad and Wardha ,Cold Chain in Nagpur)
Worlds Window Wardha Infrastructure Private Limited (Inland Container Depot, Wardha , Nagpur)
Maple Logistics Private Limited (Multi Modal Total Logistics Solution)
Alstrong Enterprises (Manufacturers of Aluminium Composite Panels, Jammu & Kashmir)
M.V. Enterprises (Manufacturers of Reclaim Rubber, Dehradun, Uttaranchal)
I.M.R. General Trading FZE, U.A.E. (International Trading of Metal & Metal Scrap)

We are now having approx 43 companies under the umbrella of WWG.

Thanks & Regards,
Santosh Sahu
Business Head - Cold chain & Fresh Food Business.
Based at - Nagpur/Chindwara (MP)
Please contact.....

Last edited:

jayshrigunjal

Dear Sir,
I Ms. Jayshri Gunjal have completed PGD in Agri-Business and Plantation Management from IIPM,B'Lore.

ir, I want to send my CV to the respective companies.For that I need the respective mail ID.

o please,kindly send the same to me.

Thanks & regards,
Jayshri Gunjal
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Mr.Santosh Sahu

I am Suryakant Jaybhaye Bsc[Agril] With 22 years in experiance to whole Agriculture activity. Like- Horticulturist,Agronomist, Farming, Organic Farming,Contract Farming,
Marketing,Sales, MicroIrrigation, Extansion,Traning to Field Staff& Farmers,Export Quality fruit Production, Grape Cultivation 6 year experience,
Please I want to send my CV to the respective company ,send Mail ID &
Actualy yours Aim to send me details.
Thanking You
Regards
Suryakant Jaybhaye
Please contact....

ravi_vkokate

Export Opportunities

Dear Mr.Suryakant,
My name is Ravi Kokate and engg by profession and PG in International Business.I am in verge to start up my own firm for export of fruits and vegetables in gulf and european market.With respect to your qualification and exprience in the respective feild if you are interested for a future co -ordination it would be a win win sitiation.If you are interested in the project then you can conatct me.............
Please contact.............
Regards
ARvi
Dear Mr.Santosh Sahu

I am Suryakant Jaybhaye Bsc[Agril] With 22 years in experiance to whole Agriculture activity. Like- Horticulturist,Agronomist, Farming, Organic Farming,Contract Farming,
Marketing,Sales, MicroIrrigation, Extansion,Traning to Field Staff& Farmers,Export Quality fruit Production, Grape Cultivation 6 year experience,
Please I want to send my CV to the respective company ,send Mail ID &
Actualy yours Aim to send me details.
Thanking You
Regards
Suryakant Jaybhaye
Please contact....