Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm, Milk Processing and Products with Ice Cream Technology

Register

Click Here!

eiribooks

We, Dairy Farm Consultants are a group of professionals from the fields of Dairy Husbandry, Veterinary Sciences, Dairy Technology, Engineering and Software with international work experience.

Our Strength
We are able to offer our clients cost-efficient services and totally satisfactory solutions for complete range of dairy related issues with our practical approach, expertise and extensive resources of Indian and International associates

Visit website for more books and project reports on Dairy form

Last edited by a moderator:

ayush1ravi

reg dairy consultancy

We are in the look out for professional consultency on Dairy projects.

Pl give your web site address or reply to our email as mentioned below.

Please contact...

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
BANGALORE.

hirpan

Dairy consultants/Technologiest

Dear Sir,

Can you send your e-mail or web site. we are in to specilised products for dairy and looking for right oppertuinity for the same.

Hiren Pancholi
Please contact...

business associates

we own suitable and sufficent land in close proximty to the town on the main state highway no-5. we are looking for expert and experinced parties to setup agro based projects.interested psrties may submit their proposal at our e mail
regards

anna929

We, Dairy Farm Consultants are a group of professionals from the fields of Dairy Husbandry, Veterinary Sciences, Dairy Technology, Engineering and Software with international work experience.

Our Strength
We are able to offer our clients cost-efficient services and totally satisfactory solutions for complete range of dairy related issues with our practical approach, expertise and extensive resources of Indian and International associates

Visit website for more books and project reports on Dairy form
At this juncture, I wish to inform you that I have done B.E.(Electrical) in First Class in all the Semesters and I have also passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering in First Class.

Further, I wish to state that I posses 38 years of experience in Engineering and Dairy Plants. Out of this, I have 28 years of experience in Planning, Designing, Co-ordination, Project Execution, Management of Dairy and Product Dairy Plants.

In this context, I would like to inform you that I have Served in the capacity of Manager, Chief Manager, and General Manager in various organizations like National Dairy Development Board( Southern and Eastern Region), Patna Dairy Project, Patna., Mercy Foundation, Bangalore., Kolar Milk Union Ltd, Kolar., M/S Nice Ice Creams Pvt. Ltd., Bellary and M/S Srikrishna Milks Pvt.Ltd, Hubli.

Presently, I am doing Consultancy for Dairy Projects. Doing consultancy job for M/S Srikrishna Milks Pvt. Ltd., Hubli,M/S Hangyo Ice Creams Ltd, Udupi,Karnataka,M/S Gopika Dairy, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh., M/S SABY Dairy & Products Co. Ltd, Aden, Yemen for their Dairy and Ice Cream Plant and M/S. S.S Engineers & Consultants, Rajamundry.,for Dairy/Food & Beverage Industry Project.

For further details you may contact me.

Prasanna.Y.K.
Bangalore.

jairaghuram

Need your expertise

I have decided to start a dairy farm and i am looking for a professional consultant to help me, looking forward to get some quick reply and get going.

hi, i am interested in your consultancy service.
Kindly send me the infomation for setting up ice cream factory.
we can produce around 100 lt per day milk from our dairy.
what is the cost of infrastructure for ice cream factory?
Please contact..