On October 2, 2016 - in Nagpur, India - there will be a one day training camp on aromatic and medicinal plants. The training highlights includes:
- How to make project more economical viable.
- International & National Market scenario of Oil.
- Introduction of new varieties developed by CSIR-IIIM, Jammu.
- Plantation and Maintenance of Aromatic grasses with new Technology.
- Oil distillation process and latest developed Distillation Unit.
- Different uses of Spent grass (Marc)
- left over grass after distillation.