Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Neeraj Bharti - Solar power systems - Friday Dec 6, 2013

Register

Click Here!

educationteam

You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Solar power systems with Neeraj Bharti.

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions on benefits of on Solar power systems

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Friday Dec 6, 2013
Time: 3.30pm IST
Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 546-849-480
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

Please use this thread to ask all your questions before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani Jain
Webinar Coordinator
AgricultureInformation.com
Edit / Delete Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post

argosolar

dear chanbassappa,

you can use solar power for your aggriculture pumps

we do solar agriculture pump systems from 1Hp to 20Hp single phase and three phase

if you are interested please contact us

bala krishna
Argo solar private limited
Mob: 08099936299
bala@argosolar.in

sudkvij

I am a new joinee of this forum. I would be interested to view the recording of this class, if available. Thanks.

What will be the cost of the solar plant for a 3 phase 10 HP submersible motor of tubewell?
Dear Sir,

We are Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems based out of Coimbatore. We recently completed solar water pumping projects for 3 pumps at theni, 1 pump at Pudukottai, 2 pumps in Hosur & 2 pumps in Madanapalle

Kindly visit Greencurrent.in | Solar Power Solutions,Solar Water Pumping Solutions, Solar Fencing Solutions to know more about us and what we do.

We can refer these sites for a site visit for you to understand the quality and performance of these projects under live environment.

Also, we have solutions for borewells for any depth and any water requirement.We can either supply you solar pump controller as stand alone unit or offer a complete turnkey solution as well.

Please visit the below links for useful info;

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/143120-another-video-our-recent-solar-water-pumping-solution-@-madanapalle.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/142692-video-our-recent-solar-water-pumping-system-installation.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/121438-solar-water-pump-video-our-recent-installation.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/123507-2-nos-5-hp-solar-water-pumping-solution-video-details.html

Also, my webinar at;

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/webinars-talks-live-discussion/120207-saravana-kumar-solar-thermal-solar-power-solutions-friday-july-5-2013-a.html

And my article published in Agriculture Information Magazine (Courtesy: Agriculture Information.com)

Saravana Kumar talks on solar system solution | Agriculture and Industry Survey

Do email me at saravana.kumar@greencurrent.in or call me at 9566600477 for a brief discussion on your requirements.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems

Last edited:

argosolar

Dear Aman,

we Argo solar private limited solar system integrator and turnkey solution provider based at hyderabad

we do all type of solar pumping systems and solar roof top solutions single phase and three phase

we will give you the solution for 10Hp solar submersible motor with best price

please contact us for more details (Quote)

regards
Balakrishna

Argo solar Private limited
Mob: +91-8099936299
Email: bala@argosolar.in

Home

raghu_r74

ARE YOU WISH TO BUY or sale

are you need or supply;marketing your product with service charge;raghuvirsinhji11031966@gmail.com,raghu_r74@rediffmai,com,about.me/raghuvirsinhji_maharaul,9327384425,9173815249,9427349631

Last edited:

quickdeals

Chepeast agriculture & farm house land for sale india madhya pradesh only 65000 per acre to 5 lacks per acre call-07828041288

anilshinde29

i have 5.6 acre land near solapur new airport - 15 lac per acre maharashtra

and also want teak plant
cantact - 9225622634

Last edited: