Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Anant Bansode - Raising finance for agriculture projects

Register

Click Here!

educationteam

You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Raising bank finance for agriculture projects by Anant Bansode of Agrifin Solutions, Nasik

To know more about Anant Bansode follow the link below.

AGRIFIN SOLUTIONS

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions related to raising finance for your agriculture projects.

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Tuesday 14 May, 2013
Time: 3pm IST
Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 546-849-480
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

If you need an automatic reminder for this event please click on the WEBINAR CALENDAR link above and select the reminders for the events you are interested to attend.

Please use this thread to ask all your questions before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani
Webinar Coordinator
AgricultureInformation.com

Last edited:

manisharan

sir, I am a engineering 3rd year student and very much inrested in doing green house farming . Please suggest me how to raise funds for it and many are saying that it is very costly and not much suitable in andhra pradesh. I don't even have land for cultivating suggest me any Angle investors....

smcipl

sir, I am based in Rajasthan. want to work on hightech farming. land it self is very cosrtly. how i can get finance to buy the land. interested to grow fruit plants, how project will serviaval for three to four years till crop matured.

indiagro

Hi,

Thanks for attending the webinar. It was nice interacting with the participants.

I am also thankful to webinar coordinator, Rajani, for providing me opportunity to share my knowledge.

I could not save e mail IDs of some of the participants and contact requests from the chat session.

You may post your questions on this forum or may send me pm.

Please visit my website AGRIFIN SOLUTIONS and leave your message and contact details in contact form.

It will enable me to contact the participants who have requested some information from me.

indiagro

Hi manisharan,

Greenhouse farming is definately a costly affair that too when you dont have land which is most important resource for farming.

It is better to join hands with land owners who are having interest in greenhouse farming. This will give you comfort and experience in the activity and will minimize the losses, if any.

You can raise bank finance for the activity with support of government subsidies.

Approaching angel investors if you are not having expertise and experience may not be a good idea as it will be difficult for the investors to understand business model.

indiagro

Hi smcipl,

It is almost impossible to get bank finance for land purchase. You need to purchase land with your own funds or you can approach a land holder to join hands.

If you are planning to go for fruit plantation where the first economic yield will come after 3-4 years, you may go for inter-cropping of vegetables, food cops or other short durational crops, you can have enough income to sustain the project during this period.

educationteam

Here is a recording of the presentation for those who could not attend

[video=youtube;ppr4QNC2Spg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=ppr4QNC2Spg[/video]

Last edited: