Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

green house farming

Register

Click Here!

murali19

I would like to start green house cultivation in kurnool dt., andhra pradesh. Pl let me know more details about the same

hydronut

Complete Greenhouse Projects

I would like to start green house cultivation in kurnool dt., andhra pradesh. Pl let me know more details about the same
Hello Murali,

We can guide you completely in your greenhouse farming venture. From erecting of greenhouse structure to choosing of the right crops and plant nutrition, we can provide complete turnkey greenhouse solutions to you.

Plant Genome Sciences encourages farmers to take up smarter way of cultivation i.e. hydroponic greenhouse cultivation, a method of soilless cultivation in a protected environment, which significantly increases crop yield compared to unprotected or open-air cultivation.

PGS can assist you in setting up coco peat/trough cultivation with drip irrigation system and Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) set up, both of them are popular hydroponic farming methods, which give healthy and abundant yield. We intend to bring a technological revolution in the field of Indian agriculture with our proven hydroponic expertise, best plant nutrients and hydroponic equipment.
Plant Genome Sciences is one-stop-solution for
 Greenhouse Projects - Hydroponic Cultivation
 Living Wall Construction
 World’s Leading Brand of Hydroponic Plant Nutrients
 Hydroponic Equipment and Supplies
 Agronomical Consultation
 Hydroponic training and Integrated Nutrient Management

For more information about us, visit us at www.plantgenomesciences.com

Please write to me at priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

looking forward to hear from you soon.