Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

button mushroom spawn

Register

Click Here!

v2scan

dear, i want button mushroom spawn to cultivate . kindly please give the infor mation of the suppliers in palakkad

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear Friends,
Our company Gayatri Agri Hort produces 1st generation spawn of all cultivated mushroom varieties in bulk.
Our price includes packing and forwarding(by train) to any place in India connected with train to our place.
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram for Oyster mushroom , Paddy Straw mushroom and Milky mushroom spawn, and Rs.72 per kilogram for Button mushroom, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn.
We are interested in appointing agents who can sell our spawn at various mushroom growing centres in India. We can enter into long term agreement in price fixation if the order is regular and fairly large. This would give you advantage over market fluctuations.
Contact us before your competitor enters into agreement with us.
Happy Mushroom growing,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

ambadi6

pls provide your contact details. i need milky and button mushroom.
Thanks
Rajeesh AMbadi

Last edited by a moderator:

basappaabhi

Hello sir

Sir,
I am interested in mushroom cultivation, I have my own farm .What are your offers .
Where are u based sir
Do u do buy back offers i.e u buy back my production
please provide me some more imformation

sksj

mushroom required

Hi,

We are marketing mushroom in Bangalore city.Daily we have required 20kg mushroom.Kindly provide the details .

Last edited by a moderator:

ruchithasri10

i want button mushroom spawn to cultivate . kindly please give the information of the suppliers in south india

Regards
Ruchitha

ruchithasri10

iam in search of Button Mushroom for cultivation....kindly give information of the spawn suppliers in bangalore

Regards
ruchitha

tv_agri

Need your contact details

May i get your contact deatils?

Dear Friends,
Our company Gayatri Agri Hort produces 1st generation spawn of all cultivated mushroom varieties in bulk.
Our price includes packing and forwarding(by train) to any place in India connected with train to our place.
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram for Oyster mushroom , Paddy Straw mushroom and Milky mushroom spawn, and Rs.72 per kilogram for Button mushroom, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn.
We are interested in appointing agents who can sell our spawn at various mushroom growing centres in India. We can enter into long term agreement in price fixation if the order is regular and fairly large. This would give you advantage over market fluctuations.
Happy Mushroom growing,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

smita29683

fresh button mushroom

Dear Friends,
Happy Mushroom growing,
Gayatri Agri Hort.
hi mam, i m intested to purchase fresh button mushroom 200 kg per day at lowest price plz contact me as soon as possible . my contact no. is 9329270399.
thanks

satya4satyanm

Hi,

I am planning to start mushroom cultivation for commercial purpose on large scale.

Please provide your contact details so I can discuss with you.

Please reach me at 8123730986.

Thank you
Satya

Last edited:

gkalyan

Am looking for milky mushrooms spawn

I am cultivating milky mushrooms and looking for milky mushroom spawn. Please can you help me in sending the milky mushrooms spawn. Also will you take the mushrooms after once we grow it.

Please let me know

Regards
KALYAN

abp358

dear, i want button mushroom spawn to cultivate . kindly please give the contact info. or send mail.