Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy Jaffarbadi & Mehsana Buffaloes

Register

Click Here!

devahasee

Hi,

I am starting a dairy farm with 100 Buffaloes. I want to buy 35 Jaffarbadi, 35 Mehsana and 35 Murrah Buffaloes. After 6 months i will buy another 100.

I am very particular on good breed. Please reply me with pricing details.

Thanks
Deva

Hyderabad-AP

Last edited by a moderator:

deepakkhurana24

Please refer to your query regarding purchase of Buffaloes for your farm.We are in a position to supply of best quality Murrah Buffaloes at most reasonable rates.To enable us to let you know the rates you may please indicate the yield,lactation,and months when these are required.For further details contact KHURANA DAIRY FARM,Bhiwani-Hissar LinkRoad,ROHTAK-124001.E Mail deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com or 09215640054.

prateekvaish

We deal exclusively in Murrah Buffaloes only

Greetings ! It is true that the best dairy buffaloes like Murrah and Nili Ravi are found in India but all the dairy farmers in India know that they are not easily available and the reliability of animal and its true potential are often hard to guess before purchase of animal. We specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.

Our farm and HO is at Kanpur and Trading Offices at Ludhiana and Patiala.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
Hi,

I am starting a dairy farm with 100 Buffaloes. I want to buy 35 Jaffarbadi, 35 Mehsana and 35 Murrah Buffaloes. After 6 months i will buy another 100.

I am very particular on good breed. Please reply me with pricing details.

Thanks
Deva

Hyderabad-AP