AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: emu wanted

Default emu wanted

emu chickens wanted tell the price contact my mail
    Last edited by moderator A; February 17th, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

[Dear Sir,

I have 14 pairs of EMU of 3 yrs old. This season I almost got 13-14 eggs per pair. I am selling all of them in end Feb 11. Price will be RS. 45,000/- PER PAIR.

REGARDS

NEELKANTH

Quote Originally Posted by sivakumar112 View Post
    dear sir,
    how many pairs u want? 25,000/-per pair.if u interest pls contact
    Last edited by moderator A; February 28th, 2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

Smile Best Emu Price

Quote Originally Posted by sivakumar112 View Post
    We can offer you best price of emu birds of all age group, only thing we need is to know the age of birds and quantity of the birds needed.

Regards,

Default Know all About EMU Birds

If any one wants to know all about emu birds in MP they can contact me Anil upadhyay
    Last edited by moderator A; February 28th, 2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

Default 2 young emu for sale for 1000

Call if you want the emus
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Only Premium Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Premium Member