Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need advice on dairy farming around bangalore

Register

Click Here!

echakra

What is net profit that can be earned for 20 cows and what could be the investment...

Deva

Last edited by a moderator:

echakra

Thanks for the valuable reply..

Would like to have some info on the following..

1. Apprx milk per day given by HF cows mentioned above.
2. Approx maintainence cost per day per cow, in terms of food and water.

Request you to throw some light over this?

sreeganesh

Sir, I am NRI want to open cattle farm please guide me

Sir,

I am NRI and also i am ex-service man. Intrested in opening Farm close to bangalore. Like to know in detail regarding opening farming and other formalities like applying for loan.

Regards
Ganesh

Dairy farming is not like any production factory.Unexpectedly a disease or feeding problems can create trouble.You need to keep your vigil always on the herd.Learn good management techniques, breeding methods,when to do it and when you should not breed your cow, record keeping, keep individual registers for input and output for each cow,treatment records,you need complete history of your farm,history of deworming each cow,calves etc.In case of any trouble, records helps the doctor and it helps you too.

Now a days cost per cow will between 35000 to 45000/- good HF cows.

All the best!!!

MKTVM[/QUOTE]

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.