Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Bragira Seeds_Roots_Another scam-Sampada Farms

Register

Click Here!

sampadafarms

Respected Members, Viewers and Readers,

Be care full about the e mails u received from unknown persons asking you to supply Bragira Seeds. It is one more online scam. Dont become a victim. As such there is no herb in that name.

I am posting one such mail which is in circulation for your reference. Be care and cautious.

Dont try to earn money in a easy way. Because it is not possible.
[
/B]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Scam: From Mr.John West

Am Mr.John west,I got your contact from the international business directory out of desperate search for a reliable and a business minded person in your country for a mutual and urgent business transaction requiring maximum confidentiality and trust,hence I am contacting you.I work with Ernst and Young Pharmaceutic consultant Company UK.The company supplies a natural herb to genesis pharma & laboratory London.Which is a raw material for research and development of its anti HIV therapy,Hypertension, Parkinson Disease,Restless Legs Syndrome, Stroke. The herb is called Bragira seed. I did proposed to the said company that, I would b
e able to supply this product personal at a reduced rate.My employer buys this product from a dealer in India at the rate of 4,500 India rupees, and supplies to genesis pharma & laboratory London,at the rate of 166 pounds .I had informed genesis pharma & laboratory London that I will supply at the rate of 145.GBP(pounds.Per sachet. Which is equivalent to (10,618 INR And I did inform them that the supplier is in India.The Chairman managing director has agreed on the price, and he asked me to supply 1000 sachets which is 100 packets in one or two bacthesbecause each packet contains 10 sachets each and each sachet carries 5 grames material,as a test.

I need someone that I can do the business with. I need a partner, I can present to the company as the dealer of the product in India.Other to avoid conflict between me and my company, I want someone whom will supply this product to the said company. I don't want my company to have knowledge of this transaction because,
am still an employee and I will loose my job if its known by them. that is why I'm approaching you to stand as the dealer in India. so that we purchase this product from the dealer in India and re-sell to genesis pharma & laboratory London, at the stipulated price as stated above; thereafter the profit would be shared
between you and I .

I am unable to travel for now after a bad vehicle accident; I have no intentions on losing out in profit as I need it to pay up my hospital bills. It has seriously drained me. With that i was hoping that a reliable person can assist me in supplying the Company this product.If you can offer this services do reply me as soon aspossible.Am expecting your urgent responds in this regard.

with this EMAIL: johnwest24@live.co.uk
not gnoble@mail.com

Best Regards,
Mr.John west.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

Last edited:

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)