Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Nurseries in Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

iiht

For Sale Fruit Plants www.nafeesnursery.com 09415532515/ 09936420215/ 09839886298

Sir

You have any recruitment Of Fruit, Maisnal , Harbal Plants Please Call me or visit

www.nafeesnursery.com

Global Warming awareness Program : 5% Extra Plants on order of 1000+ plants. Offer valid from 20-06-2010 Till 31-07-2010

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier Nursery (Nafees Nursery)

Dear Sir/ Madam

I Would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ).
We are Supplier, Exporter and Distributors of Fruits, Ornamental, Herbals, Medicinal, Forestry Plants, seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture, and Floriculture Plants and seeds.
We are having varied varieties of Fruit plants, Green plants, Flower plants and Bulbs, Flowering plants, Seeds and Garden Grass Carpet / Lose.
If you have any Quarry about these products then u can directory visit and Visit Our Website www.nafeesnursery.com and you can send feedback to us... And we will revert back to you.
We will not Compromise Quality and Quantity. We are Including our product catalogue, and photographs in our Website www.nafeesnursery.com
We have all Plants and Seeds very Good Quality & Cheapest and Best Prices.
We feel our pleasure to give you any type of information regarding the call me or Email This.

Note>Home Delivery Charges Extra.

Thanks & Best Regards,

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER

MUJASA MALIHABD

LUCKNOW U.P INDIA

www.nafeesnursery.com

info@nafeesnursery.com
nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in
nafeesnursery_2002@rediffmail.com

Mobile No> +919415532515, +919936420215, +919839886298

ALL Type of Fruit and other Plants Available in poley bag and Nicad in Nafees Nursery.