Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nagarmotha (cypriol)

Default Nagarmotha (cypriol)

Looking for Nagar Motha Root and Oils for regular requirement.

Farmers/Distillers may contact us with annual quantity, Rate and Samples.

Regards,
    Mahibalan
    Please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; June 10th, 2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default nagarmotha

Quote Originally Posted by mahibalan View Post

Regards,
    Mahibalan
    Please contact..
    we can supply nagar motha root in bulk please contact.

Regards,
    Mahibalan
    Please contact..
    Are you interested in cultivation of Nagarmotha as an intercrop on a contract basis in my following project:-
    PROPERTY AT DEHEN
    1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
    2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
    3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
    4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
    5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
    6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
    7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

Regards,
    Mahibalan
    Please contact..
    Please kindly send us the price details /kg of Cypriol to my id

regards,
    Dilip kumar
    Last edited by moderator A; June 18th, 2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Regards,
    Mahibalan
    Please contact..
    I am interested in growing, if you need on regular basis.
    My farm in in karnataka.
    If you are interested, please contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; July 2nd, 2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

WARNING : Banned Member

I absolutely hate coupon codes that don't work! The great thing about GetACode.com is that they guarantee their codes will work (or they'll give you a gift card from Amazon)

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Used Testing Equipment
    This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Used Testing EquipmentThis particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Used Testing EquipmentThis particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Used Testing EquipmentThis particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Used Testing EquipmentThis particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Used Testing Equipment

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon Kolbenrohre

Default mediacom speed test

Thanks, that was a really cool read! mediacom speed test

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Zahnärzte Düsseldorf

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast