Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investors required for Mysore polyhouse project

Register

Click Here!

V

vcs

One of our clients is setting up a polyhouse project in Mysore for cultivation of vegetables. The land around 30 acres is located onthe outskirts of Mysore. They are interested to partner with investors who are willing to share the investment cost. *If you are interested to have more details please . . . → Read More: Investors required for Mysore polyhouse project

More...

Last edited by a moderator:

lgmutreja

details

Dear Sir,

Kindly let us know more about this project and email me

Regards

Lovely

kapelguptaa

Hi

Can you please provide the details of the project cost and source of funding planned

You can get in touch with me

Thanks

rclal156

Project

I am intrested pl.contact me i am in bangalore
thank you

vishwakarma

Green House Project

One of our clients is setting up a polyhouse project in Mysore for cultivation of vegetables. The land around 30 acres is located onthe outskirts of Mysore. They are interested to partner with investors who are willing to share the investment cost. *If you are interested to have more details please . . . → Read More: Investors required for Mysore polyhouse project

More...
Hello,

We are interested to join your project in as investor / promoter.

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc for export and high end domestic market

Total investment required in this Green House Project, in one green house of 1000 mts sq. is, Rs 10,00,000=00

Promoters contribution required is, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

This 25% can come from Land owner or the investor joining as a promoter, by joining hand with land owner.

If land owner is not in position to put in this 25% investment or get investing partners as promoter, then we are in position to arrange the required investment and join the project as promoter by joining hand with land owners.

The balance remaining investment required is Rs 7,50,000=00, this is 75 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up one, 1000 sq mts green house.

This 75% will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC / state govt subsidy program.

I case if, the land owners are not in position to arrange this 75% balance investment required, then we are in position bring in the required balance investment of 75%.

In the state of Rajasthan, there is subsidy of 75% from the state Govt.

So that remaining 75% will come from state Govt, if this project is set up in the state of Rajasthan

Avg / Min Net profit, from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00, per year.

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above.

We are already implementing Green House Project in state of Rajasthan, using the 75% subsidy offered by the state govt of Rajasthan and joining hands with the small land holders.

We are setting up website for this project

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Our target is to erect total 1000 green house having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also, target is to set up total 10,000 green houses having area of 1000 sq mts each

Let me know how you want to proceed ahead.

Regards

MRC

vishwakarma

Green House project near Bangalore

I am intrested pl.contact me i am in bangalore
thank you
Dear sir,

There is up coming Green House Project near Bangalore in total area of 20,000 sq mts, to grow the color capsicum.

We have already identified buyer for the color capsicum, that will be grown in this upcoming project near Bangalore.

You can get involved in this project as one of the investor.

Return on investment is minimum 100% per year

We plan to add dairy farming in to this Green House Project, so that we can grow totally organic crop in the green house.

Looking forward

Regards

MRC

vishwakarma

Green House Project

Hi

Can you please provide the details of the project cost and source of funding planned

You can get in touch with me

Thanks
Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc for export and high end domestic market

Total investment required in this Green House Project, in one green house of 1000 mts sq. is, Rs 10,00,000=00

Promoters contribution required is, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

This 25% can come from Land owner or the investor joining as a promoter, by joining hand with land owner.

If land owner is not in position to put in this 25% investment or get investing partners as promoter, then we are in position to arrange the required investment and join the project as promoter by joining hand with land owners.

The balance remaining investment required is Rs 7,50,000=00, this is 75 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up one, 1000 sq mts green house.

This 75% will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC / state govt subsidy program.

I case if, the land owners are not in position to arrange this 75% balance investment required, then we are in position bring in the required balance investment of 75%.

In the state of Rajasthan, there is subsidy of 75% from the state Govt.

So that remaining 75% will come from state Govt, if this project is set up in the state of Rajasthan

Avg / Min Net profit, from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00, per year.

ROE in this Green House Project is minimum 100% and above.

We are already implementing Green House Project in state of Rajasthan, using the 75% subsidy offered by the state govt of Rajasthan and joining hands with the small land holders.

We are setting up website for this project

Already 11 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Our target is to erect total 1000 green house having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also, target is to set up total 10,000 green houses having area of 1000 sq mts each

Let me know how you want to proceed ahead.

Regards

MRC

pcpunit

More...
Dear Sir,

We can provide you Poly House supply and erection with cultivation consultancy. Pls contact me