Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agricultureds

intrested in the harbal farming

Dear Sir

please Send me your contectNo
at my email-id.

Dharmendra Singh
Dist-Bijnor ,U.P.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

Madhav

Hyderabad.

Last edited by a moderator:

madhuriitd

Get best HF and Jersey cows for milking

We have some of the best cows from Punjab region at our farm in Jaipur. Let us know if you are interested in buying few animals. contact us

atulbopanna

pls send me the details ..i have around 25 acres of land near belur(hassan dist,karnataka)...would like to get the assistance on any plant cultivation suitable in that area.

sakthisudhan

45 acres of land!

I am from tamilnadu with 45 acres of land with salt water well irrigation. Kindly send me the details.

basavasankar

Gloriosa superba

Mr.K.S.Rao, Bangalore97400 can help you in getting 68074 planting material and buy back agreement.Before going for agreement go to Salem area, learn thouroughly by interacting with local farmers and then only take decision.

kosunapr

Medicinal Plants

Hi Madhav,

I am intrested in your Proposal for cultivating the Medicinal herbs. I have 10 acres of land near to Hyderabad.

My contact details

Please send me your details to contact you immediately.

Regards,
Pranith Reddy

lokinderr

farmer

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are Hyderabad based company doing herbal extracts&exports.we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like Mosambi,lemon,chikoo,coconet,sugarcane pomegranate,guava etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.Farmers from Andhra pradesh,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,orissa are preferable.

Madhav

Hyderabad.
dear madhav as per your requirment i am intrested in turmeric farming in my land situated at kurukshetra haryana, i can grow short time crops like chilli, onion etc. i need consultant for for new techniques and profitable ideas in farming. please contact for the same

lokinder rana
kurukshetra

srinivasa2002

I have 10 acres of irrigated land near Mysore of Karnataka and I am interested to do

I have 10 acres of irrigated fertiled land near mysore karnataka state and i am interested to do herbal farm in my land. Kindly provide more details and project report about this matter at the earliest.

Regards.

Srinivasa

praveenreddy

Originally Posted by madhavs1
Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

Hi Madhav,
We have 50 acres of land near khammam.
If interested please mail to praveenreddyca@gmail.com. I would like to know the details of the product and the income it is going to generate.

Regards,
Praveen

nelsonxaxa

We are A commercial stevia producer. We have a huge area under cultivation

We are at present offering

Dried leaves for sale

Quantity: 25 kgs available for immediate shipment

10 Acres still under harvest

Stevioside: Above 10

Cultivation: Large scale

Ph: 9820 888 325

Ex- farm price: Rs.140 per kg (HDPP Bag packaging)

our Stevia leaves are dried in the Sun and we do not use driers because of its unacceptance in the market.

Also we follow the traditional way of cultivation, that is the organic cultivation due to its demand. We use organic fertilizers and Neem oil diluted in water for pest protection. We do not believe in using chemical fertilizers as it doesn't meet the Market standards on the other hand it also affects the yield & soil quality.

Since we are engaged in commercial Stevia farming, we ensure that the cultivation is conducted in a very professional way considering the international market needs. Hence, you may rest assured about the quality of our merchandise.

We firmly believe in following the professional conduct, your satisfaction is our compassion and thus we are ready to dispatch a small sample of 100 grams to your office address.

We wish to fulfill your business needs at our level best. Shall be looking forward to your reply.

Following shall be the Sales Terms:

The price quoted is exclusive of the Transportation & Octroi charges (if applicable).

The goods shall be delivered to a centralized drop point e.g Railway station.

It shall be the buyers responsibility to pick up the delivered goods on time, and avoid any warehousing fees by the shipping company.

In case of otherwise the shipping company may have the right to charge the recipient for the warehousing fees, and such a cost shall not be a liability of the sender.

Payment shall be made in full, at the receipt of your payment requested goods shall be dispatched within 24 - 48 business hours.

Once shipped you shall receive a soft copy of Sales invoice and the Shipper tracking details.

For order confirmation you may send an official purchase request through your company email ID.

In-case of any queries, clarifications or grievances please do not hesitate to revert.

Shall be looking forward to your reply.

Yours,
Thankfully,
Nelson Xaxa.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Madhav

Hyderabad.

bng125poongodi

Sir,
I have 5.00 acres of agriculture land Tiruvanmalai district of tamilnadu and proposed to plant aleovera. Can you supply the baby plants for cultivation withbuy back agreement.

gopinath

praveenreddy

Hi Madhav,
We have 50 acres of land near khammam.
If interested please mail I would like to know the details of the product and the income it is going to generate.

Regards,
Praveen

kalidasb

Im ready to do this

Hi sir,

I am kalidas, from Vizianagaram district I am interested, and no problem about land also, so tell me how can start terms and condition, please contact Awaiting for your response.

Kalidas

bng125poongodi

Sir,
I want to plant Aloe vera in 10.00 Acres. Can you supply baby plant with buy back agreement. If so kindly let me know the cost of baby plant and your purchase cost of Aloe vera/kg on harvest. More information if any in this regard may be sent to my inbox.
Regards,
Gopinath

basavasankar

Rare plants medicinal

Anybody can contact for getting planting material of RET species of medicinal plants for contract farming.

basavasankar

contacts of any farmer

Will you please inform any farmer's contact who has succeeded in economically viable cultivated in AP.Then we will be helpful for any activity.

We are A commercial stevia producer. We have a huge area under cultivation

We are at present offering

Dried leaves for sale

Quantity: 25 kgs available for immediate shipment

10 Acres still under harvest

Stevioside: Above 10

Cultivation: Large scale

Ph: 9820 888 325

our Stevia leaves are dried in the Sun and we do not use driers because of its unacceptance in the market.

Also we follow the traditional way of cultivation, that is the organic cultivation due to its demand. We use organic fertilizers and Neem oil diluted in water for pest protection. We do not believe in using chemical fertilizers as it doesn't meet the Market standards on the other hand it also affects the yield & soil quality.

Since we are engaged in commercial Stevia farming, we ensure that the cultivation is conducted in a very professional way considering the international market needs. Hence, you may rest assured about the quality of our merchandise.

We firmly believe in following the professional conduct, your satisfaction is our compassion and thus we are ready to dispatch a small sample of 100 grams to your office address.

We wish to fulfill your business needs at our level best. Shall be looking forward to your reply.

Following shall be the Sales Terms:

The price quoted is exclusive of the Transportation & Octroi charges (if applicable).

The goods shall be delivered to a centralized drop point e.g Railway station.

It shall be the buyers responsibility to pick up the delivered goods on time, and avoid any warehousing fees by the shipping company.

In case of otherwise the shipping company may have the right to charge the recipient for the warehousing fees, and such a cost shall not be a liability of the sender.

Payment shall be made in full, at the receipt of your payment requested goods shall be dispatched within 24 - 48 business hours.

Once shipped you shall receive a soft copy of Sales invoice and the Shipper tracking details.

For order confirmation you may send an official purchase request through your company email ID.

In-case of any queries, clarifications or grievances please do not hesitate to revert.

Shall be looking forward to your reply.

Yours,
Thankfully,
Nelson Xaxa.

henncock

Detail Required

please send your plant detail(No of plants/ acer, Water Req, Claimate, Soiltype, Duration, Avg yield/Acer possibilities of doing intrcop and other costs etc.) and contract agreement form details...

Status
Not open for further replies.