Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Milk Jercy Cows

Register

Click Here!

stca_sharad

Hello every one. Iam Sharad from Nepal, I am Keen interested to start a Jercy cow farm here in Nepal. I need 30 to 50 jercy cows, which give me minimum 30 Liters milk (each cow) at a time. And please also suggest me the other technical thing to start a cow farm.

Please give me details of Jercy cows with Rates.

SHARAD KHANAL
Nepal
Please contact...........

Last edited by a moderator:

ammu70

Jercy Cows

Sir,
I will supply you the Jercy Cows, Pl call me

Albert

Mr. Albert,
R u sure that jercy cows will give 30 ltrs /day milk n what will be the cost of each cow.pl let me know as i also want to start a dairy in Dharwar Karnatak state.
With Regards,
Shyamsundar Karkun.
please contact.......

siva_c74

30 liters at a time for hearing it is very nice

but in practically it is such a difficulty to get the production continually specially in Indian and Nepal environmental
so u go for cross brides

maintain the pure jersey and HF is very difficult

thanks
siva

prateekvaish

Dear Sir,

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! We believe in not only meeting but also in exeeding customer expectations. All our animals are healthy, vaccinated, genetically superior and of high pedigree and productivity. Also, our farm has been rated as the best breeding farm in the state by the state government Our Prices are competitive and services are unmatched.

Our services include :-
1. Obtaining export permit from the government for legitimate transport of cattle from farm to your place.
2. Arrangement of skilled manpower to accompany the cattle during transit.
3. Pre vaccination of all the selected cattle against FMD and HS.
4. Preparation of Health certificate of all cattle by a cometent and authorized person.
5. arrangement of transport.
6. Arrangement of Transit Insurance of Cattle (if desired)

In case of any clarification feel free to call me at 09936286478

Thanx and regards,

Prateek
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm | dairy cattle, hf cow, jersey cow, sahiwal cow, cross breed cow, murrah buffalo, hf buffalo, hf bull, murrah bull, farm fresh products, cow ghee, paneer, khoa, curd, milk badam, organic basmati rice, cattle feed, farm yard manure, c

jaganath

hi
sir
this is jaganath from banglore we can serve ur needs and get u the cattles so plz contact
jaganath

frankie

jesy cows

Dear Jagnath,
can you give 30 ltr per time Morn/Eve cows. If so send mail me, rate exworks. i can arrange for collection.

regards,
francis

hi
sir
this is jaganath from banglore we can serve ur needs and get u the cattles so plz contact
jaganath

prateekvaish

Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree. In fact, ‘dairy cows’ and Model Dairy are considered synonymous by dairy farmers in north and central India. We have assisted numerous dairy farmers, cattle traders & suppliers, NGOs and cattle breeders with advice, selection and shipment of their Dairy Cows requirement.
Available at Model Dairy Farm:-
 Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 7000 liters in a lactation ( 15 to 40 liters milk per day)
 Holstein Heifers with pedigree records
 All the Holstein cows are Functional Type- “good feet and good udders”
 Jersey and Jersey cross cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 5000 liters per lactation. (15 to 25 liters per day).
 Jersey Heifers with pedigree records.
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)
All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.

For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm | dairy cattle, hf cow, jersey cow, sahiwal cow, cross breed cow, murrah buffalo, hf buffalo, hf bull, murrah bull, farm fresh products, cow ghee, paneer, khoa, curd, milk badam, organic basmati rice, cattle feed, farm yard manure, c

lakhnauti

Mr, parteek, i want to buy some 5 nos of cows in U.P. Distt Saharanpur can u please help me. abbas.

prateekvaish

ear Sir,

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! Thanks for expressing interest in our services ! We believe in not only meeting but also in exeeding customer expectations. All our animals are healthy, vaccinated, genetically superior and of high pedigree and productivity. Also, our farm has been rated as the best breeding farm in the state by the state government and we have a dedicated murrah breeding and resaearch center. Our Prices are competitive and services are unmatched.

Our services include :-
1. Obtaining export permit from the government for legitimate transport of cattle from farm to your place.
2. Arrangement of skilled manpower to accompany the cattle during transit.
3. Pre vaccination of all the selected cattle against FMD and HS.
4. Preparation of Health certificate of all cattle by a competent and authorized person.
5. arrangement of transport.
6. Arrangement of Transit Insurance of Cattle (if desired)

In case of any clarification feel free to call me at 09936286478

Thanx and regards,

Prateek
Model Dairy Farm,

newarguys

hello sharad i am also from nepal plz reply me i need your help i also want to start a small cow farm n i need some idea and your experience i will be helpful if u share your experience

bchalise

hello sir, i want the 5 jersey cow. how can u manage to send thise. ana also wtite your cell no. i will call you for more

bchalise

hello sir, i want the 5 jersey cow. how can u manage to send thise. ana also wtite your cell no. i will call you for more