Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Nasik Red Onions for exports...

Register

Click Here!

passaro

Looking for suppliers/growers of Premium quality red onions from Nasik, Maharashtra suitable for exports. Qty required 100 to 200 MT per month. We will be visiting Nasik in person during Feb' 2010. Please send PM with contact details, location and other details.

Passaro

reply to your mail regarding red onion from Nasik

Hi Iam S.P John residing in Mumbai.I was in to export business of fresh fruits and other commodities to Dubai. I can procure your requirments of red onion from Nasik dist. please tell me about you and to which country your looking forward to export. hope to hear from you soon.

regards

S.P John

shrirambankar

Dear sir,
I am the grower of Onions and have about 100 acres of land at Kopargaon,near Nasik.
All the farmer near by us are the grower of Onions.
So I can give you the onion as per your requirement and can set up the small unit for packaging and loading for you in my farm.

I am MBA from Marketing from IIBM ,Pune and want to do trading and farming directly.So that the farmers get all the middle benefits.
If your requirement is more,I can take the onions from farmers and give you.
So,just give the chance to serve you better.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in Advance.

Shriram Bankar,
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

rksreals

Hi Iam Ram residing in Tirunelvelii.I was in to export business of Banana sapling . I can procure your requirments of red onion from Nasik dist. please tell me about you and to which country your looking forward to export. hope to hear from you soon.

manoj joshi

Looking for suppliers/growers of Premium quality red onions from Nasik, Maharashtra suitable for exports. Qty required 100 to 200 MT per month. We will be visiting Nasik in person during Feb' 2010. Please send PM with contact details, location and other details.

Passaro
I am from nasik i am provide u your requirement contact

glexport

Supplier of Nashik Red Onion

Passaro
Dear Sir

We can provide you Nashik Red Onion. If u want any information plz feel free to contact us or send ur requirement

Thanks & Regards
Swapana Walawade

sabexp

Could you please let me know the price with and without packing i am a merchant exporter planning to export vegetable is it you have any other vegetable items of interest let me know

Requirement of onion size 40 mm to 75 mm

Dear sir,

requiremnt of onion for export as size 45 mm to 75 mm if u can provide with best rate we will have regularly business if possible pls send ur contact number

prasadkaddi

Onions Needed

Dear sir,
I am the grower of Onions and have about 100 acres of land at Kopargaon,near Nasik.
So I can give you the onion as per your requirement and can set up the small unit for packaging and loading for you in my farm.

I am MBA from Marketing from IIBM ,Pune and want to do trading and farming directly.So that the farmers get all the middle benefits.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in Advance.

Shriram Bankar,
Please contact....

Can u provide me your contact number. We are in to wholesale trading at Andheri, Mumbai. or just contact me on 9833167755 if possible.

muhuseen3

Can i have your mail id and whatsapp number

Can u provide me your contact number. We are in to wholesale AND EXPPRTER

WHATSAPP NUMBER 08682999888 FROM CHENNAI

Dear sir,

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in Advance.

Shriram Bankar,
Please contact....