Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jasmine at 6$ per Kg

Register

Click Here!

royal_aromatix

If anybody is interested in selling jasmine at 6$ per Kg C&F to singapore, contact royal aromatix service, India's leading flowers export marketing service.

Note:

Requirements: 100 Kg
Currently procuring from Indonesia
the buyer will send the payments after recieving the flowers, we take no responsibility for it.

Packing 10 Kg per box.
The shipment will be sent in your name. You are supposed to provide the best quality flowers.

With Regards
Manish Petwal
Manager Marketing
Royal Aromatix Services

Last edited:

nonijuice

Offering Indian Jasmine Flowers to Singapore

To: M/s. Royal Aromatix

I can organise supplies of Jasmine Flowers @ USD 6/-p/kg C&F Singapore by air.

Kindly revert us your quantum requirements, packing, delivery, payment terms etc., per return of e-mail.

Thanks in advance-B.Narayanaswamy-22/9/09
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

smcipl

Dear

Can you provide apprx quantity which you required. You need only Jasmine or Mogra, Juhi can be added.
You need in particular period or whole of year. We can manage by air to Singapore. Our office also at Singapore if you need my person can take meeting with you.
Please contact....
Thanks

Nirmal

muthukarthi

yes we can supply it...

yes we can supply it 6$ but one thing November December and January we cannot supply the Jasmin flower,the reason was not a season in tamilnadu Jasmin cultivation,next 6$ was our purchasing rate, packaging and flight charges are extra with you,if do you interest with me contact...

nonijuice

Supplying Jasmine Flowers to Singapore

M/s. Royal Aromatix Services,
New Delhi

K/Attn: Manish Petwal (Manager Marketing)

Thanks for your advance information on your stand in this deal.

I have faced few problems in supplying Jasmine flowers to a Malaysian Kuala Lumpur based non-committed buyer by name Mr. M.Kuppan few years before.

As so, unless you give me a reputation guarantee about your Singapore Buyer, I don't want to pay either your registration fee of Rs. 10,000/- or to deal with your Singapore Buyer.

With regards-B.Narayanaswamy-Coimbatore-22/9/09
Please contact....

If anybody is interested in selling jasmine at 6$ per Kg C&F to singapore, contact royal aromatix service, India's leading flowers export marketing service.

Note:

the buyer will send the payments after recieving the flowers, we take no responsibility for it.

Packing 10 Kg per box.
The shipment will be sent in your name. You are supposed to provide the best quality flowers.

With Regards
Manish Petwal
Manager Marketing
Royal Aromatix Services

royal_aromatix

Dear Mr. Narayanswami

Dear Mr. Narayanswami,

We have talked to the buyer, all we can do is to make you aware of the risk involved. We are not any kind of commission agents, we are marketing consultancy service. Therefore what I can suggest you is either you check the buyer on your own, we can provide you the details. She is currently impoting from Indonesia and is not willing to pay in advance. Its a transparent case, what more can you expect from us.

Regarding our registration fees, this was an accidently struck deal and was not a part of our marketing. We do not have any registered supplier for jasmine for whom we are doing marketing that is why we have made the deal public. The due diligence part is yours and not ours, we provide this service only to our registered suppliers.

With Regards

Manish Petwal

Manager Marketing (International)

Royal Aromatix Service

nonijuice

Jasmine export to Singapore

M/s. Royal Aromatix Services,
New Delhi

K/Attn: Mr.Manish Petwal (Manager - Marketing)

Thanks for your prompt response explaining your clear views.

I am having my own source of finding Buyers for any commodities worldwide, as so I am not in a position to register with you and make use of your services.

However I wish you to succeed in your venture.

With regards-B.Narayanaswamy-Coimbatore-23/9/09
Please contact...

bprexpo

Jasmine Flower Supply

Dear Sir
We are supplying jasmine flowers.If you have requirement Kindly revert us your quantum requirements, packing, delivery, payment terms etc.,

Regards
Praba

Note:

Packing 10 Kg per box.

With Regards

jdnath5000

Re :L Export of Jasmine

Dear Sir

Can you send me more details about your requirements and mode of payment

etc to my mail :

Thanks & Regards

JD

Note:

Packing 10 Kg per box.

With Regards

francisruban

I am Jasmine Flower Exporter

This is Francis Ruban from arputham flower exports in india.

For the jasmine flower, please check and let me know what quantity you need, then I will quote the best price to you soon depend on your quantity.

“The flowers can provided in loose (untwined) or as garlanded (twined) form as needed by the customer”

Product Specifications
Commodity: Jasmine Flowers
Variety: Madurai Malli
Origin: Tamil Nadu, India
Quality Specifications
Colour: Jasmine
Shape: Round or Oblong
Sorted: 100% as per choice
Moisture: Dry Packed except inherent

Packing & Shipment Specifications
Inspection/Certification: Plant Quarantine (PQ) Certification from Govt. Accredited Body
Packing: 500 Grams packets x 20 in a Thermocol box as required for exports
Shelf Life: 2-3 days with 70-90% Freshness of flowers, 10-50% Flower Opening Index, 77-88% Color Retention Index
Port of Loading: Chennai or Trichy Airport, India
Port of Discharge: Any airport as required by Customer
Inco Terms: FOB/CFR/CIF Inco Terms 2010
Mode of Payment: TT, LCP
Delivery to port of discharge: 3-5 days from the date of receipt of Confirmed Payment Instrument (L/C documents or Advance payment)

For any queries you can feel free to ask me. I am waiting for your replies.

Phone No : +91-9944747604
E-mail ID : francisruban@yahoo.com
WhatsApp No : +91-9944747604

Regards,
A.Francis Ruban

priyadanial

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are manufacturing jasmine flower in large size from Madurai,Tamil Nadu , India. If you are interested to buy from us,we are providing quality product with your favorable price. we offer our best price for fresh jasmine .
Price: USD4.6/KG FOB
MOQ: 100KGS
fell free contact us
Thanks & Regards
A.Danial
E-mailpridinternationalexports@gmail.com

nagaraj73

Hello Gents, This is Nagarajan from Chennai Exports India. Selling Jasmine Flowers in Bulk Quantity for Foreign Countries Please find below the Details. Supplying Product Details Commodity : Jasmine Flowers Variety : Chennai & Suburbs Export Origin : By Air, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Quality : Buyer Choice in KG Exported : Buyers Choice or Once in Week. Color : White Jasmine Shape : Round or Oblong Size : Assorted & Regular Moisture : Dry Packed or Buyer Choice. Packing : By C&F Orders : Accepted Regular order with nominal quantity shippable by AIR. Terms : Advance Payment or LC Moto : Committed for Timely Delivery. Port of Loading : Chennai by AIR Delivery : Discharged: 3-5 days from the date of receipt of Confirmation Order and Payment Terms (L/C documents or Advance payment) Please feel free to talk to me / contact +91 99520 70540 my email address nagarajan_tg@yahoo.com Thanks in advance Warm Regards, Nagarajan TG.