Thread: Gymnema sylvestre

Thumbs up Gymnema sylvestre

Hi Friends,

We need "GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE" dried leaves very large quantity. Please contact with price, Specification, packing, delivery schedule, payment terms and your contact details as private message.

With regards,
    P.E.Subramany
    Multi Trade Links,
    Mumbai.

we have gimnima sylster dry leaf. please cantact my e mail to forther discustion..... S.Ravi kumar.
    Please contact..............
    Last edited by moderator A; August 31st, 2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. township game cheats

I have heard so much about companies to integrate B2B Portal listings into their online marketing strategy and always has interested me a lot to get some work for myself with B2B portal, I appreciate the way you guys have always been promoting all the information.

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Xiaomi Dronas

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. https://www.centrales-vapeur.fr