AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SANDAL WOOD PLANTS & CULTIVATION process

Default SANDAL WOOD PLANTS & CULTIVATION process

Iam having 60 acres of agriculture land in Jabalpur(M.P.)
    there Iam planning to do plantation of sandal wood plants so
    please help me what will the procedure of cultivation of sandal wood plants, rates of plants, duration of plantation as early as possible,

Rajesh Garg
    New Delhi, India
    Last edited by Ritika; March 17th, 2009 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Mr

I also have six acres of land in Rewari, Haryana and I want to cultivate Sandal woods there Kindly help me get the plants for six acres and the also tell me the precautions required to grow them on sandy land.

Default sandal cultivation

kindly send your enquiry through e-mail:
    sudhir_vpai@yahoo.com
    for cultivation details, costs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sudhirpai View Post
    kindly send your enquiry through e-mail........

for cultivation details, costs etc.
    PLANT CULTURES - Growing sandalwood
    Last edited by Ritika; March 25th, 2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by cybergargnet View Post
    please help me what will the procedure of cultivation of sandal wood plants, rates of plants, duration of plantation as early as possible,

Rajesh Garg
    New Delhi, India
    Royal Sandal Research Nursery - About SandalWood.
    Last edited by Ritika; March 25th, 2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Sandalwood,Redsanders ,Teak and forestry plants-reg

Dear sir,

we are the prominent and famlier nursery garden in tamilnadu since 1994.We have some little and well experience in rearing of sandalwood, redsanders , teak and forestry plants.Now we are doing the sandalwood cultivation in south in full swing.so many farmers are very much satisfied with our best service and selection seeds by treating organic method.So that we got much percentage of germination.We very much carefull in collection and procuring the seeds in the forest of tamilnadu aswell as i n karnataka.generally the forest department of karnataka and tamilnadu stated that the more oil contents are available in the matured sandalwood tree grown fron yeRcaud hills area.The grading of the sandalwood usually depends on oil and aroma.Which are availaiable in the YERCAUD Hill area breed.So we are concentrating on the Yercaud grown well matured parent trees seeds.An account of this the Tamilnadu Government wqs established a Sandalwood Depot In SALEM near Yercaud hills and also one of the Dist.Head quarters in tamilnadu.And also this depot was intiated during the British Rule.
    So we will supply good quality sandalwood sapplings with perfect service allways.

For further more details please contact us,
    Thank you
    with kind green regards,
    yours in green revalution

A.Sivakumar,
    Chief Consultant (Technical&Plantations)
    Priya Nursery Garden,
    19,AKM Building,Behind NewCinema,
    KARAIKUDI-630001,Tamilnadu.
    mobile :9843080275
    email :priyagar06@yahoo.co.in
    web :Home .

Default Plants

Will you please mail us your list of plants and its price?
    santanuorissa@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by subarnrekha2006 View Post
    Will you please mail us your list of plants and its price?
    i am intrusted for job
    i am diploma in Ag. Engg.
    Last edited by Ritika; March 25th, 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Sandal cultivation

Dear Sir,

Our company is a professinal company backed by three agri-scientist, competent enough to ensure the success of the project. We are also going to take up the same kind of the project . please look for our company named as

Please provide us the opportunity to ensure the success of the project.

Thanking you and warm regards

Quote Originally Posted by cybergargnet View Post

Rajesh Garg
    New Delhi, India
    Last edited by moderator A; October 30th, 2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Only Premium Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Premium Member

Default sandalwood farming call

Quote Originally Posted by suchet singh yadav View Post
    I also have six acres of land in Rewari, Haryana and I want to cultivate Sandal woods there Kindly help me get the plants for six acres and the also tell me the precautions required to grow them on sandy land.

if yo interesting sandalwood farming call me
    i have provide information in sandalwood farming.
    Last edited by moderator A; January 11th, 2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast