AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mushroom farm near Navi Mumbai

Smile Mushroom farm near Navi Mumbai

We are intrested in starting Mushroom Farming business near Navi Mumbai. Can some one help us as consultant & buying out farm & facilities. I can be contacted

KJS Bakshi
    Last edited by Ritika; October 31st, 2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default mushroom consultancy

respected sir/ madam,
    first of all i would like to know what type of mushroom you want to grow
    i can give u consultancy on milky button mushroom, and oyster mushroom. but thire is a good demand for fresh milky button mushroom due to its durability and nutrational values. and i whould advise u to go with milky button mushroom
    for mor details u can order a kit of Rs.1500/- which cntain books on milky button, oyster mushroom book, cultivation method, spoon (mushroom seed) making method and cds on mushroom cultivation producer and project report
    contact me
    raj
    Last edited by Ritika; November 4th, 2008 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Wink

I am stationed at Chandigarh intrested to set up mushroom farm at himachal please let me know from Where I can get the book on mushroom and if somebidy is intrested in investing money in it all the produse will be sold back to you for navi mumbai if intrested it is like joint venture as the weather is favourable for growing mushroom and mushroom can be transpoted in refrigerated Trucks

sachdev.
    Last edited by sachdev; November 4th, 2008 at 12:32 PM.

Smile Consultancy in growing White Button Mushroom

Hi.
    Your enquiry about consultancy for growing Mushroom.I presume that you intend to produce White Button Mushroom.I have been working in this field for quite sometime and worked as Head of Operations(Vice President) with the largest grower, processor and exporter of Mushroom in India (almost 92% of the total mushroom production in India).If interested you may contact me \
    Regards
    Dr.N.DEY
    Last edited by Ritika; November 5th, 2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Wink Mushroom unit Looking for partner in mushroom unit at himachal

Quote Originally Posted by kjs bakshi View Post
    We are intrested in starting Mushroom Farming business near Navi Mumbai. Can some one help us as consultant & buying out farm & facilities. I can be contacted

KJS Bakshi
    If intrested in partnership in factory at Himachal Pradesh because weather condition are good for growing Mushroom and cost of land & production will be less you can lift all the produce

Sachdev

Default mushroom farm

I Have a mushroom farm In himachal. we can work together. my number
    Last edited by Ritika; November 14th, 2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Smile Consultancy for growing White button & oyster mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by nderoy View Post
    Hi.
    Your enquiry about consultancy for growing Mushroom.I presume that you intend to produce White Button Mushroom.I have been working in this field for quite sometime and worked as Head of Operations(Vice President) with the largest grower, processor and exporter of Mushroom in India (almost 92% of the total mushroom production in India).If interested you may contact me \
    Regards
    Dr.N.DEY
    Dear Dr. DEY

We are interested to seek your kind services for setting up of a mushroom cultivation farm at Amritsar(Punjab). We are new to this line.
    Kindly inform how can you help us to proceed further in this matter.
    Regards,
    Anil Puri
    Last edited by puricarpets; December 25th, 2008 at 12:57 PM.

Default mushroom farm consulatncy

Quote Originally Posted by puricarpets View Post
    Dear Dr. DEY

We are interested to seek your kind services for setting up of a mushroom cultivation farm at Amritsar(Punjab). We are new to this line.
    Kindly inform how can you help us to proceed further in this matter.
    Regards,
    Anil Puri
    Dear Mr puri,

I can help you in setting up the entire unit starting from land selection, construction, designing and further cultivation, contact .
    Last edited by Ritika; December 29th, 2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by sachdev View Post
    If intrested in partnership in factory at Himachal Pradesh because weather condition are good for growing Mushroom and cost of land & production will be less you can lift all the produce

Sachdev
    I have a mushroom farm in himaCHAL. KINDLY CONTACT
    Last edited by Ritika; December 29th, 2008 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by contactraj View Post
    respected sir/ madam,
    first of all i would like to know what type of mushroom you want to grow
    i can give u consultancy on milky button mushroom, and oyster mushroom. but thire is a good demand for fresh milky button mushroom due to its durability and nutrational values. and i whould advise u to go with milky button mushroom
    for mor details u can order a kit of Rs.1500/- which cntain books on milky button, oyster mushroom book, cultivation method, spoon (mushroom seed) making method and cds on mushroom cultivation producer and project report
    contact me
    raj

hi raj,

I would be interested in getting the kit as I am interested in cultivating of white button mushrooms. Please let me know the details. Also if you could provide me with any coontact details

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast