AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solar Fencing

Default Solar Fencing

We are a Pvt. Ltd. Company from Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu. We want to fence our 300 acre biomass plantation using soalr fencing. We are looking for competative qoutations. Interested companies may send the qoute to the following address or through email.

Satheesh Gundappa
    Executive Director
    Energy Plantation Projects India Pvt. Ltd.
    Last edited by Ritika; April 26th, 2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details

Blog Entries

Thumbs up biomass ??

Quote Originally Posted by satheesh gundappa View Post
    We are a Pvt. Ltd. Company from Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu. We want to fence our 300 acre biomass plantation using soalr fencing. We are looking for competative qoutations. Interested companies may send the qoute to the following address or through email.

Satheesh Gundappa
    Executive Director
    sir,can you please explain ,what is a biomass plantation,and its uses, in short.
    thank you.

Default pratapagriconsultant

Sir,

We can undertake your solar fencing project. if you are interested, you can send us the trace copy of revenue map of each block of land if it is in many bloacks of land. Further information can be exchanged to arrive on cost of project and plan of implementation.
    Last edited by Ritika; April 28th, 2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details

Hi satheesh gundappa,
    Before investing a huge amount for fencing, visit the following link:
    The Hindu : Sci Tech / Agriculture : Role of a live fence in a small farm
    Last edited by sasicr; April 28th, 2008 at 07:13 PM.

Default Solar Fencing

Satheesh Gundappa
    Executive Director
    Dear Mr. Gundappa,
    We are the Authorised Agency for M/s. Central Electronics Ltd., a Govt of India enterprises, . We seal in all solar appliances. We will be glad to offer you our best price. Please send your company profile and also mention the followings:
    Are you going to take the I.T. benifits?
    Are you going to claim any subsidy if any.

Awaiting your response.
    Gopal Ayyangar
    Last edited by Ritika; July 7th, 2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Thumbs up solar fence qute- reg

Satheesh Gundappa
    Executive Director
    sir we r in coimbatore company, we r doing lotoff fenceing work,please call me
    Last edited by Ritika; July 7th, 2008 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

we doing solar fenceing work at entier tamilnadu, u want fenceing, please send mail,
    Last edited by Ritika; July 7th, 2008 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Premium Member

Default can any one provide me some details of costing in the field with 2.5 km length.

We wish to have some costing for the solar fencing. I want to get the roughly estimation for 2.5 km of lenght.
    Chirag Gajjar, K.T.C. INTERNATIONAL, B/65, Vraj Rsidency, Naroda- Dehagm road, NARODA,Ahmedabad - MO : 9998732033, 9426065076. email : ktcint@gmail.com

Default solar fencing for farm land of 12 acres

I am an individual and need to put soalr fencing around my 12 acres of farm land. The primary reason is theft and tresspassing. I need to know the cost involved and all that. the appros periphary is 15000 meters and the land is uneven. the land is at pune.

Default agriculture solar fencing

sir this is ramesh from venussolar power fencing systems....

we r under taking solar fence in agriculture and domestic...
    need more details send a mail to

solar fence protect wild animals like monkeys, wild pigs and other threat animals..

we r provided best price and best quality

contact, office;
    Last edited by moderator A; July 6th, 2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast