AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: milking machine

Default milking machine

i wante to buy a milking machinery uint , present i maintain
    6 cow ,i wanted to increase to 20 cow's ,so i though to buy
    milking machine ,please assist and suggest me ,which is best machine in initial stage , and where it is aviable ,and its best price .
    Last edited by grkumar1208; March 21st, 2008 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grkumar1208 View Post
    milking machine ,please assist and suggest me ,which is best machine in initial stage , and where it is aviable ,and its best price .
    Dear Sir,
    We are manufacurer of milking machine and we are manufacturing ten models in milking machine according to farmers need. Our milking machine model MW-1 and Mw-2 is suitable for you.
    In how much time you want to finish the milking accordingly we will tell you sutable milking macchine.

ajay panchal
    Last edited by Ritika; March 28th, 2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default best price

Quote Originally Posted by milkwell View Post
    Dear Sir,
    We are manufacurer of milking machine and we are manufacturing ten models in milking machine according to farmers need. Our milking machine model MW-1 and Mw-2 is suitable for you.
    In how much time you want to finish the milking accordingly we will tell you sutable milking macchine.

ajay panchal
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for suggesting type of machine .
    time is not so improtant , it should have Diesel-motor attached to it , when power cut , it should start automatically.
    PLEASE give me best price . and if any picture of machine avaible , please to my mail.

Dear Sri G.R Kumar.
    We can offer yu "SHRADDHA" TM milking machine A first ever produced automatic Ecectrical machine in India at a very effordable price. Kindly furnish your requirements, enable us to suggest the model and put forward our offer and arrage the broucher.

Awaiting yur reply :
    Last edited by Ritika; April 3rd, 2008 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Dear Sir,

Thank you for suggesting type of machine .
    time is not so improtant , it should have Diesel-motor attached to it , when power cut , it should start automatically.
    PLEASE give me best price . and if any picture of machine avaible , please to my mail.
    Dear Sir,
    Please let me know your email id so that i will mail you the e-catalogs of milking machine. or give me a mail
    Last edited by Ritika; April 24th, 2008 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

hi kumar, kindly tell me the present price of one cow and the breed name of it,& how much ltrs milk it gives in a month. what is the wholesale price of milk per lt, my passion in dairy farming and , i m interested but i have no idea , i m not in your area, i m in hyderabad very far from you,your suggestion will boost-up ,my basic knowledge, & will be useful to start it. please do a favour to the whole community & me.
    thank you.

Thumbs up

Our manufacture is a professional producer in Milking machine, dairy processing machine and their spare parts, which includes: vacuum pump, milk pump, pulsator, milking claw, liner, milk tube, air tube, milking bucket, barrelhead, cup, rubber fittings, cooling tank, UHT and CIP systems, etc..
    We own advanced technology and completed management. Our products have been distributed around China and abroad. Our tenet is that we produce the most qualified dairy machine and spare parts to meet your requirement with the best price.
    You are warmly welcomed to contact to us, or to visit our factory!
    Last edited by Ritika; August 7th, 2008 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Milking Machine for 30 cows

Sir,

I am having farm with cattle - 30 cows. Please send me quotation at my address:

Vilas Tijare
    Village-Bori Khurd
    Via-Ari
    Distt Seoni (MP)

Dear Sir,

ajay panchal

Business Member

Quote Originally Posted by vgtbori View Post
    Sir,

I am having farm with cattle - 30 cows. Please send me quotation at my address:

Vilas Tijare
    Village-Bori Khurd
    Via-Ari
    Distt Seoni (MP)
    Dear Sir,
    We have posted catalogs to your given address.
    and prices of machines is enclosed in catalogs.

Thanking you

Default Help

Dear Sir,
    Please let me know your email id so that i will mail you the e-catalogs of milking machine. or give me a mail
    Dear sir,
    my self wadekar me to want to know the best milking machine.
    so pls forward me the catalogs to..

so i can check the best machine as per my need and price... my email id is scrap_trader@yahoo.com
    thanking you,
    m.k.wadekar

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast