Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted To BUY All Products for Export URGENTLY

Register

Click Here!

trillionexim

We are "TRILLION EXPORTS" from Tamil Nadu. We URGENTLY Require Products for Export. We are ready to purchase any products you are ready to sell like Fruits, Vegetables, Handicrafts, Food Products, Honey, Coconut, Coconut Products, Agriculture Products, Textiles, Garments, Pappads, Masala Powders, Spices and any products which can be exported. We give you IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENTS for your products.
We are arranging for Business Meet at every District Capitals for the Business Deal.
For more details, please Email us to : trillionexim@gmail.com or SMS your email id to: 08760842916

suri_71

Hello,

we can supply organic vegetables and spices. let me know if you would be interested.

thanks
Suresh

+91 9845028337

We are "TRILLION EXPORTS" from Tamil Nadu. We URGENTLY Require Products for Export. We are ready to purchase any products you are ready to sell like Fruits, Vegetables, Handicrafts, Food Products, Honey, Coconut, Coconut Products, Agriculture Products, Textiles, Garments, Pappads, Masala Powders, Spices and any products which can be exported. We give you IMMEDIATE CASH PAYMENTS for your products.
We are arranging for Business Meet at every District Capitals for the Business Deal.
For more details, please Email us to : trillionexim@gmail.com or SMS your email id to: 08760842916
hello
we are farmers group from(U.P.)and can supply you wheat,basmati paddy,oat,flax,all pulses,sesame,mustard etc.at present we can supply you oat and basmati paddy.

ddinu83

Hi I am from m.p. I can provide to the best quality wheat and soya bean... If you are interested than call 9479658551

jitendraknigam

Hi Mr Trillion Exim,
I ahve 14 years of experience in Agri (including abroad), Pls contact me Dr J K Nigam 9533533915. Are interested in Seeds/ Hybrid seeds??