Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Azolla for rabbit, sheep, goat and cattle

Register

Click Here!

sundarsubbuss

Alfaalfa seeds i.e, Lucerne in not suitable for AP climates ( including Telengana). Further the production(yield per acre) will be very less. You get Yellow weed which will be a worrysome and in the summer like summer heat you face problems of fodder. The ultimate solution is HEDGE LUCERNE. More yield, free from pests etc., you can also dry and powder it as a supplement of dry feed ( concentrated feed). In lucerne you cannot avoid diarrhea and connected disease, whereas in hedge lucerne you don't get any health problem both in digestion and others. Infertility in sheep is reported by using lucerne which is to be given special notice by the farmers.

In fact, for rabbits, sheep, and goats, you can use this powder along with azolla as a concentrated feed in the morning and in the evening you can feed HEDGE LUCERNE and AGATII (Sesbanica grandiflora). By following this method you may reduce your feed cost drastically and the weight gain will be high. More over the animals will be disease free and more benefits......
Azolla if grown on small pits using plastic sheet etc., the yield will not be continuous and this method is outdated, if the farm requires azolla in huge quantities.
For futher information pl call 9948995386

Dr.Sundar

Last edited:

bnwvivek

hallosir i need azolla forcultivation in haryana, please advice where could i buy its seed nearby haryana
i have sent you one messsage from mobile as well
regards
vivek