Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted organic product ,except vegetables.

Register

Click Here!

arun_u28

Dear friends,

My name is Arunprasath from Tamilnadu,would like to start organic shop(Own brand name-own packaging) that mainly focus on rice,cereals,spices etc for reasonable price for all type of community people.

Our main motto is every one will consume the organic stuff and be always healthy at the reasonable buying price.

I noticed and know that prices of organic stuffs is very high,but cultivation of agri-product through organic farming is low budget,good yield than chemical fertilizer farming.But Farmer don't get the right money for their product.

Please provide some suggestions and quote for the items you have,I am not entertain the mediator and direct person.Kindly provide your contact details.I will contact you soon.
Under progress-Website,packaging design.

viji68

I can supply you all organic rice varieties ,millets and pulses, vegetables and fruits. Organic farming yeild is less not more
so the price is high. I will try and give to you at reasonable rate . I can supply organic greens and try to get you mushrooms
also . svijayalakshmi68@gmail.com please send location and contact no

viji68

I can supply you all organic rice varieties ,millets and pulses, vegetables and fruits. Organic farming yeild is less not more
so the price is high. I will try and give to you at reasonable rate . I can supply organic greens and try to get you mushrooms

pradip1985

hello good evening...i am spice trader and dealer...we can supply u spicess like betelnut,supari,cloves,cinnamon,nutmeg,nutmeg mace,black pepper,white pepper,dry ginger,and cardamom all types.if u intresrtd get back to me.pradipkaan.]
and my email id is pradipkaan@gmail.com or contect nomber 09964803956

pradip1985

hello good evening...i am spice trader and dealer...we can supply u spicess like betelnut,supari,cloves,cinnamon,nutmeg,nutmeg mace,black pepper,white pepper,dry ginger,and cardamom all types.if u intresrtd get back to me.pradipkaan.]
and my email id is pradipkaan@gmail.com or contect nomber 09964803956

akhilgarg113

interested

Hi, we are interested. Pls contact on 9769181341

mzsu46f7

sir I can provide u the organic turmeric, organic Ashwagandha root powder, organic satavar tubers, organic konch
at reasonable price. what is ur location u can contact me at 09897690321

umarjamadar

Hi

Hello,

This Umar Jamadar from Vijayapura I'm the dealer of best quality Lemons, We are spreading our lemon dealership business across Karnataka, We are looking for customers if you people are required best quality of lemons for your regular business please contact us for best quality famous lemons of Vijaypura District in best price guaranteed....my whstup Num 9743478333

Regards
Umar Jamadar