Notices

Thread: Organic Food supplies

1. #1 Organic Food supplies 

Looking for Organic Vegetables and Fruit - Non Hybrid in Delhi. Also looking for highest quality certified organic pulses and grains - Non Hybrid and from the terrain best suited for the crop.

Quote Originally Posted by sonia123 View Post
    Looking for Organic Vegetables and Fruit - Non Hybrid in Delhi. Also looking for highest quality certified organic pulses and grains - Non Hybrid and from the terrain best suited for the crop.

Hi,

Am a sustainable supplier of organic products , could you please let me know your contact details.

My email id is padmanabansettu@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Dear Sonia,
    We have very vast net work of Organic Farmers and Growers Across India. We also do Organic Farming Consultancy, Monitoring and Crop Management and Buy Back from Farmers of our Group. We can supply you all kind of Organic Agro Products provided you have bulk requirement in Bulk packing. Requested to discuss first to understand your Requirements and then can be offer Contract or long term association for the supply agreement. pl. feel free to discuss with Mr. Nikhil Amin or do write to Orexisagrotrading@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    you may contact at 9871999938 or write me at udyam.info@gmail.com with your requirement details.