Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri cum dairy farm workers

Register

Click Here!

I am interested in hiring dairy farm worker and farm workers
Salary will be no issue for hard workers.
My farm is located at Post : Pimpri-Kolandar, Tal: Shrigonda, Dist: Ahmadnagar

sanagala

dairy farm workers

Hello...

We are also looking for the same...we need dairy
Farm workers...our farm located at [medak dist...65kms from Hyderabad towards Nagpur road.....

Please contact us...

Hyderabad...Andhra Pradesh

TE=jitendrasuryavanshi;308525]I am interested in hiring dairy farm worker and farm workers
Salary will be no issue for hard workers.
My farm is located at Post : Pimpri-Kolandar, Tal: Shrigonda, Dist: Ahmadnagar[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

eshwar

Hi,

I am looking for a single family who can take care of my farm...I need dairy Farm workers...my farm located at BEML Nagar, KGF..... 85kms from Bangalore and 2 Kms from BEML railway station.

Please contact me.

Eshwar

Bangalore

venkulam57

Farm workers

I am also looking for Farm workers those can manage milking hand milking and cleaning. Accommodation will be provided. Farm located near Varkala, Trivandrum district, Kerala. You may please contact me

umesh_patil10

Hi,
I am also looking same, for farm and dairy workers. Location in AP close to hyderabad.Please let me know rules and salery expectetion.

gwtindiawebs

Labour issues are the single biggest obstacle to progress on farms. The efficiency of your farm depends on good management practices and especially on good staff. Our labour management package gives you professional support and advice on key areas of staff recruitment and ongoing staff management.
Our service includes sourcing and selecting all levels of staff, induction and farm safety awareness training, preparation of employment contracts and full payroll service provision.
We advise and negotiate on staff salaries while keeping your costs at an efficient level. We advise on labour efficiencies - how to retain suitable staff and manage your costs.
The key to our success is having a full understanding of your business and its requirements

GWT- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUMofqjkHo
-Recruiting Agri-Labours for Farm/Plantation&Dairy farms(TN,KL,KA states)
-Financial services for Agri-preneurs
-9003828077 / 9487002125 /9677982862- sijishs@gmail.com/Tamilnadu
GLOBAL WARMING TECHNOLOGY - Labour