Notices

Thread: Want to purchase Button Mushroom

1. #1 Want to purchase Button Mushroom 

Hello Friend,

I am manish singh running a vegetable farm and want to purchase Button Mushroom, Brinjal and Beans. Those who want to sell kindly contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; February 14th, 2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddy736 View Post
    Hello Friend,

I am manish singh running a vegetable farm and want to purchase Button Mushroom, Brinjal and Beans. Those who want to sell kindly contact me
    WE are Button Mushroom Growers and can supply required quantity. Please mail us the details like quantity required , place of delivery etc., to bllmushroom@gmail.com or contact my mobile 9150101066

3. #3 Buttom Mushrooms for sale 
    Banned Member
    Hello,
    How are you?
    we are Exporters

We saw your Advert wanting to buy Button Mushroom so we decided to let you know

that we have it for sale now in bulk and on moderate prices,with the megatrade exporters you will get reliable and reputable manufacturers and suppliers of Button Mushroom on affordable price so do get back to me via for more.

waiting to read from you asap.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Richard Galloway
    Last edited by moderator A; February 19th, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

4. #4 Mails bouncing 

Mr.Richard,

Mailed you twice on this id.Its bouncing.Somewhere, some problem.Please check at your end.

Quote Originally Posted by richard2 View Post
    Hello,
    How are you?
    we are the Megatrade Exporters Co.Ltd.

We saw your Advert wanting to buy Button Mushroom so we decided to let you know that we have it for sale now in bulk and on moderate prices,with the megatrade exporters you will get reliable and reputable manufacturers and suppliers of Button Mushroom on affordable price so do get back to me via for more.

waiting to read from you asap.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Richard Galloway
    Last edited by moderator A; February 14th, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

5. #5 Available Button Mushroom, For Sale 

Oh , am very delighted to let you know that i can supply you with excellent grade A Button Mushroom, . So if you are interested please do get back to me,so that i can send you more inform concerning the Button Mushroom, .

thanks ...

Hello Friend,

Last edited by moderator A; February 19th, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Hello Friend,

hi,
    Are you interested in other mushrooms like oyster or milky mushroom, if yes then pls contact

Dear sir,
    pl mention in details , where you are located, train and bus transportation facilities.
    we can supply you button mushrooms, baby corn, cashewnuts and other items .
    pl mail us
    goswamico18@hotmail.com
    n.d. goswami
    suraj-kiran eximport trade
    ORISSA

Hello Friend,

8. #8 wanted white beans 

sir i am looking white beans if any body can supply pls contact
    Last edited by moderator A; February 20th, 2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade