Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to purchase Button Mushroom

Register

Click Here!

maddy736

Hello Friend,

I am manish singh running a vegetable farm and want to purchase Button Mushroom, Brinjal and Beans. Those who want to sell kindly contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

amidas

Hello Friend,

I am manish singh running a vegetable farm and want to purchase Button Mushroom, Brinjal and Beans. Those who want to sell kindly contact me
WE are Button Mushroom Growers and can supply required quantity. Please mail us the details like quantity required , place of delivery etc., to bllmushroom@gmail.com or contact my mobile 9150101066

richard2

Buttom Mushrooms for sale

Hello,
How are you?
we are Exporters

We saw your Advert wanting to buy Button Mushroom so we decided to let you know

that we have it for sale now in bulk and on moderate prices,with the megatrade exporters you will get reliable and reputable manufacturers and suppliers of Button Mushroom on affordable price so do get back to me via for more.

waiting to read from you asap.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Richard Galloway

ajkumar

Mails bouncing

Mr.Richard,

Mailed you twice on this id.Its bouncing.Somewhere, some problem.Please check at your end.

Hello,
How are you?
we are the Megatrade Exporters Co.Ltd.

We saw your Advert wanting to buy Button Mushroom so we decided to let you know that we have it for sale now in bulk and on moderate prices,with the megatrade exporters you will get reliable and reputable manufacturers and suppliers of Button Mushroom on affordable price so do get back to me via for more.

waiting to read from you asap.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Richard Galloway

herbs07

Available Button Mushroom, For Sale

Oh , am very delighted to let you know that i can supply you with excellent grade A Button Mushroom, . So if you are interested please do get back to me,so that i can send you more inform concerning the Button Mushroom, .

thanks ...

Hello Friend,

kanwaljit

Hello Friend,

hi,
Are you interested in other mushrooms like oyster or milky mushroom, if yes then pls contact

Dear sir,
pl mention in details , where you are located, train and bus transportation facilities.
we can supply you button mushrooms, baby corn, cashewnuts and other items .
pl mail us
goswamico18@hotmail.com
n.d. goswami
suraj-kiran eximport trade
ORISSA

Hello Friend,

pacha miya

wanted white beans

sir i am looking white beans if any body can supply pls contact