Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted-- Holstein and Jersey Cow Breeds for Dairy Farm in COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU

Register

Click Here!

guru1982

Hi,
I have started a dairy farm in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu & looking for 20-25nos Holstein and Jersey Cow Breeds.
If available for purchase, request you to pl. revert with details.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects Infrastructure .

Dear Guru ,

If U want , we can arrange quality HY HF for your Farm with DMY 18/20 to 24/26 ltrs. per day in price ranges between 60-65 K to 75000 per cow .. The transportation charges are excluded as per actuals for Upto 500 - 700 kms. distance .. If you agree , send PM ..

Hi,
I have started a dairy farm in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu & looking for 20-25nos Holstein and Jersey Cow Breeds.
If available for purchase, request you to pl. revert with details.

Regards,

richard2

Holstein and Jersey Cow Breeds for sale

Hello,
How are you?
we are the Megatrade Exporters Co.Ltd.

We saw your Advert wanting to buy Holstein and Jersey Cow Breedsso we decided to let you know

that we have it for sale now in bulk and on moderate prices,with the megatrade exporters you will get reliable and reputable manufacturers and suppliers of Holstein and Jersey Cow Breeds on affordable price so do get back to me for more.

waiting to read from you asap.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Richard Galloway

shed

HF cow 30 Ltrs/ day

Hi Guru,

I have only one Heifer with the capacity of giving 28 to 30 ltrs/day. It is under first lactation.
I can give it for 60000/-
call me if u required.

ksan123

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu.... kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....

We can supply Beer waste or Spent Malt or Beer Pottu from Pondicherrry and from Chennai . Interested dairy farm (cow, goat,pig,fish) developers pl contact.l