Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted-cow milking machine.

Register

Click Here!

bijuroy1

Hai can I want cow milking machine . If you want means replaying. Details of milking machine with price tag.

senguttuvan

Milking Machine Available

I am having milking machine suitable for 2 cans.Origional price is Rs.38500/-Since it was used for 1 year I can offer this for Rs.35000/-.If you or anbody interested pls contact

Last edited by a moderator:

ajkumar

38500/- for a 2 can machine???.

brand - indian or chinese piston??

that too after using for one year you can expect 50% only.

vinayvd

about Eco friendly Insect Trapper

Dear sir,
we are manufacturer of insect trappers.our product is useful to cow sheds it attracts all type of insects and spoils. if you interested send your email id or phone number i will clear picture about our product.

shaial

Cow milking machine

Hai can I want cow milking machine . If you want means replaying. Details of milking machine with price tag.
Hi, how many cows you wish to milk because that is important to suggest the apprpiate model and at which place

srathi9

What would be ideal for milking 20 buffaloes .. what will be the price of the machine etc. please share the details..

shaial

To milk 20 buffaloes in 2 hours you may require 3 bucket system , in this u can do the letdown process by hand and then fix the cluster to teats. It takes 7-8 minutes to milk buffalo in the begining u have to remove some milk left in udder. If u wish to have more details please share ur contact details with mail id

Last edited by a moderator: