Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need chaff cutter machine

Register

Click Here!

rajaom9

wanted Fodder cutting machine for Goat and cattles.

please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

hrrazi

available fodder / chaff / starw cutterwith me

Dear Sir,

I have a Chaff cutter machine 3 months old and used for just 20 days in excellent condition, selling because could not get labour to run the mushroom cultivation business in Bangalore city.
It is with pair of new blades: price Rs. 7500/=. I also developed a stand and a motor of 1 HP for it (if you need it is Rs. 2500/=), transport extra.

Please call
Best regards

Razi Hassan Mr.
Bangalore

bbkr123

U can get choff cutter for best price @ Raj Kumar agro machines
Local:Nagpur
Delivery :10 days after order confirmation.

hrrazi

wanted Fodder cutting machine for Goat and cattles.

please contact
Dear Sir,

I have a Chaff cutter machine 3 months old and used for just 20 days in excellent condition, selling because could not get labour to run the mushroom cultivation business in Bangalore city.
It is with pair of new blades: price Rs. 7500/=. I also developed a stand and a motor of 1 HP for it (if you need it is Rs. 2500/=), transport extra.

Best regards

Razi Hassan Mr.
Bangalore

bakrafam

Fodder cutter required

Hi Mr. Razi Hussain, I am interested to buy the fodder cutter. I am from Kerala state. How it can be transported from Bangalore to Here in cheap rate. If it is possible I am ready to buy it.

hrrazi

available 15 days used chaff cutter

Dear Sir,

I am Bangalore and I have New chaff cutter brought 2 months ago and used for just 15 days, with new blades for sale at Rs7500/-

Optional, also available self made stand and 1 HP motor with new belt at Rs. 2500/-

Selling because could not maintain mushroom business along with my Jeans manufacturing unit. nine eight four five nine one nine eight four three. Machine is for display in Kavalbyrasandra RT nagar, Blore.

Looking forward to your reply

Hassan Razi

Last edited:

hareshdoshi

New Chaff Cutter with 1HP Motor

Dear Mr. Hassan, I am very much interested to buy your machine, can you contact me on 9845090004. Regards, haresh Doshi

Dear Sir,

I am Bangalore and I have New chaff cutter brought 2 months ago and used for just 15 days, with new blades for sale at Rs7500/-

Optional, also available self made stand and 1 HP motor with new belt at Rs. 2500/-

Selling because could not maintain mushroom business along with my Jeans manufacturing unit. nine eight four five nine one nine eight four three. Machine is for display in Kavalbyrasandra RT nagar, Blore.

Hassan Razi

shyam19

About chaff cutter.

HI,

Do u still have the chaff cutter with u. kindly reply at the earliest. I am from bangalore. Please mail me at shyam19@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Hassan Razi