Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

teak plantation at Manipur

Register

Click Here!

nrsingh

Dear Sivakumar,
I am a new member but had been following your valuable post on your tread.
I belong to Manipur, a graduate and actively following teak wood plantation in Manipur.
My querry is to know the variety, type of teak that would be suitable for Manipur. I have 2 acres land which is semi hilly at the Indo Myanmar border wher the soil pH is around 7 and the climatic condition suits teak plantation.
Kindly suggest.
Warm regards,
NR Singh
nkanto@gmail.com, n_kanto2000@yahoo.com

shanmuga06

Tissue Culture Teak plantation

Dear Sivakumar,
I am a new member but had been following your valuable post on your tread.
I belong to Manipur, a graduate and actively following teak wood plantation in Manipur.
My querry is to know the variety, type of teak that would be suitable for Manipur. I have 2 acres land which is semi hilly at the Indo Myanmar border wher the soil pH is around 7 and the climatic condition suits teak plantation.
Kindly suggest.
Warm regards,
NR Singh
nkanto@gmail.com, n_kanto2000@yahoo.com
Dear sir,

Thanks for your question regarding teak cultivation in Manipur.Normally the teak will grows well in arid and semi arid areas.The Myanmar formally called Burma is a holy place for teak.In India the people always mumuring in their thoughts that Burma Teak.So your place is very suitable for teak cultivation.The teak will requires well drained land with water facility.Now a days the Tissue Culture steak is familier and hitech propagation for fast growth and better yield in stipulated period.We are having the (NC-21/ Balarsha) TC teak saplings with us.Kindly opt for TC teak saplings for plantation in your land.

Regards,

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,Tamilnadu,
9843080275/priyagar06@yahoo.co.inView attachment 12928