Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Natural fencing practices

Register

Click Here!

shanmuga06

Now a days where ever vacant land with rock pillar & iron wire fencing .So it's not good one and also against nature.So I suggest the farmers and landlords kindly do fencing with nature resources like planting the thorny pushy plants like Karoundiya,Gachukaya cesselpaniya ,Kiluvai sticks and indian coral tree and pithogulobium dule,Gliricidia and Nochi (tamil) ,Addathodai(herbal shrub) and othiya maram The above said plants are Eco friendly and very useful to farmers to feed their livestock.

Thank you

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

rukmini

Dear sir,
Thanq very much for your kind advise. I am having 5 Acres land without fencing at road side point. Please advise and provide me the above said plants availabily and cost details.i belongs to Andhra state. guideline me properly. give reply to my email: bhaskarponnathota@gmial.com

basavasankar

Dear ShivaKumar, We are from AndhraPradesh forest dept. We are growing lakhs of Caealpinea bonduc (Bonducelli) seedlings and distributing to farmers for effective fencing. If you have facility to supply the seed collected this year please inform to dbsrao47@gmail.com or 09490410173. My name is BasavaSankar.

manoop

I recently bought a 2 acre land near Bhor in Maharashtra. Was thinking about putting a barbed wire fencing. But after reading the above post, I guess even I can try natural fencing. I am interested in getting more details, like what plants / trees I can use for fencing, where can I get them, etc. Please suggest. Thanks.