Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Promoters - Tissue Culture Laboratory on lease

Register

Click Here!

phytica

For taking up newer projects, product development etc. we offered the already operational laboratory on partial lease giving complete details (Link:

We renew the same offer. In case entrepreneurs/promoters are interested to utilize the laboratory fully on long lease for a few years or would like to participate in the project for product development with marketing arrangement, offer is open. Please contact through private message or on

-Phytica Biotech

Last edited by a moderator:

aryenn

Interested in Co-Operation

Dr. Sreedhar,

I write to you with reference to the posting by you in this site, looking for a co-operation/lease of your Tissue Culture Lab.

We are a group of Investors and an FDI Fund, focusing on green technology development and potential business opportunities in Agri business/ Modernization. We have our export/import business located in India and are currently into large scale plantations in Indian continent.

We are willing to discuss a suitable arrangement in win-win equation and look forward to your inputs on the same, can be developed into a synergy.

Kindly get in touch with us, Mr.Rajesh Narayan, CEO & Managing Director, Gateway Global Exports Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for further discussions. You may also reach us by gateway at ramaglobal dot com for further discussions and we are interested in hearing from you regarding a detailed plan of action.

Looking forward,

subha123babi

respected sir,
can you please send me your all details? as i want to open a mushroom spawn production unit.
hope you will reply soon.

ayyappadasan07

tissue culture lab

Dear sir,

myself and friends looking for the lease laboratory. kindly provide the details. then i can proceed further..

Ph;

For taking up newer projects, product development etc. we offered the already operational laboratory on partial lease giving complete details (Link:

We renew the same offer. In case entrepreneurs/promoters are interested to utilize the laboratory fully on long lease for a few years or would like to participate in the project for product development with marketing arrangement, offer is open. Please contact through private message or on

-Phytica Biotech

joke3944

Leasing of tissue-culture lab

Dear Sir,

As an agricultural consultant I am interested in your lab to be elased as some clients will like to set up a tissue-culture lab.
Can you help and inform us about the costs if you assist us to set it up in Indonesia.

KInd regards,

Josephine Sakiman
Please contact....

Dilip Deshmukh

Tissue Culture Lab on lease

Kindly provide us the details location,details of equipments,lease terms and conditions etc.
Regards
Dilip Deshmukh
Pune
please contact....

phytica

Availability of tissue culture laboratory

All details have been provided in the past on this forum. We have also given the service charges in case the responsibility for R&D and/or production is given to our team.

Please visit the link.

- Phytica

phytica

Consultancy

Dear Sir,

As an agricultural consultant I am interested in your lab to be elased as some clients will like to set up a tissue-culture lab.
Can you help and inform us about the costs if you assist us to set it up in Indonesia.

KInd regards,

Josephine Sakiman
Please contact....
We can assist you for setting up operations in Indonesia. Please send a private message giving full requirements you/your clients have enabling us to work out the service charges and revert to you.

- Phytica

phytica

Spawn Production Unit

respected sir,
can you please send me your all details? as i want to open a mushroom spawn production unit.
hope you will reply soon.
For Spawn Production unit, you would not be needing large, dedicated laboratory of the sort we have. Depending on the annual production requirement, one can plan a production unit in a small flat or so. You may get in touch;we will guide you.

- Phytica

globalchem

Biofertilizers

Please inform if you can help us in biofertilizer production from your lab or in Maharashtra. Pl give project cost details.

- Globalchem

phytica

Biofertilizers

Plant Tissue Culture laboratory facilities are to be used for plant tissues only; microbial cultures in the viscinity for any purpose is not ideal to be done.

For Biofertilizer project details & training, you could contact MITCON, Pune.

- Phytica

Please inform if you can help us in biofertilizer production from your lab or in Maharashtra. Pl give project cost details.

- Globalchem

globalchem

Tissue Culture laboratory

Plant Tissue Culture laboratory facilities are to be used for plant tissues only; microbial cultures in the viscinity for any purpose is not ideal to be done.

For Biofertilizer project details & training, you could contact MITCON, Pune.

- Phytica
Please send the details of leasing the laboratory through private message.

- Globalchem