Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Manpower required to assist in the farm

Register

Click Here!

senthilk6

Hello sir this suman khanal from nepal.i am also a farmer .I can take responsibility of your farm house.i want to come there and want to work.my wife also come with me for work.please reply .where is your farm house?
I am looking for Labour for my Dairy Fram, Goat Farm, Coconut Farm. If interested, please share to discuss in detail. Thx..
FYI: Total opening: 2 Faimilies or singles also ok..

nfhf2018

I am looking for Labour for my Dairy Fram, Goat Farm, Coconut Farm. If interested, please share to discuss in detail. Thx..
FYI: Total opening: 2 Faimilies or singles also ok..
Sir.... I am interestesd.....my mail id is nfhf2018@gmail.com.........how many acres, what are the crops in the farm land, what is the plan for the land....., is accomodation available..... what is the salary.....

senthilk6

Sir.... I am interestesd.....my mail id is nfhf2018@gmail.com.........how many acres, what are the crops in the farm land, what is the plan for the land....., is accomodation available..... what is the salary.....
15 Acres Coconut, 10 Acres - Empty for Cultivation,
Accommodation, Free EB & Water, Vehicles.
Share your Phone number to discuss over the phone.
Thx

kagalkar

Hello sir this suman khanal from nepal.i am also a farmer .I can take responsibility of your farm house.i want to come there and want to work.my wife also come with me for work.please reply .where is your farm house?
Suman pl. Call me on +919422413464 or give your phone no.

akhilsami

Hi Suman, we are looking for 2 families to be stationed at our farm located in Siddipet, Telangana. if you are interested or you know trustable people from your region please call 9515835464 to discuss salary and other benefits.