AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Dairy Farming In Haryana

Default Dairy Farming In Haryana

i Wish To Start And Set Up A Commercially Viable Dairy Farm For Milk Production At Dhauj (haryana) Near Faridabad And Looking For Some Good Consultant To Start The Project

I Have 30 Acres Of Land Availablke With Me

Dinesh Jain
    Last edited by Ritika; August 21st, 2008 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Project and Term Loan available

We, at NABARD, Chandigarh, are interested in providing term loans at 12.50% for innovative agri/agro-processing projects in Punjab and Haryana. We provide such loans under cofinancing arrangement with any Commercial Bank/RRBs including private sector banks. Banks may avail NABARD’s expertise in appraising risky projects/projects with huge financial outlay as well as preparation of Techno Economic Feasibility Report (TEFR). Agriculturists, Traders & Scientists having a good track record/background and willing to venture into sunrise activities may approach us for preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) as well as TEFR.
    Last edited by Ritika; September 10th, 2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default you make your Diary farm as cdm project

The cow dung and green agro waste can be fed to biogas plant and biogas plant will provide you power, fertilizer & heat for chilling or heating milk. By this you project can be financially viable. By this your project can be CDM project, so I can help you to get upfront CDM money for this project. So that construction of plants will be smoother & we even provide engineering support too.

Praveen Badiger
    Last edited by Moderator; February 23rd, 2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Interested in Joining Dairy farm

Hello

I am interested in joining a dairy farm to get experience in this sector. I am currently in Bangalore. Kindly provide me the details of the farms here in Bangalore, Mysore or Hosur.

Thanks and Regards,
    J.Balaji