Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

plight of farmers

Register

Click Here!

sangsree

this is to bring to notice that thou government introduces many plans for the benefit of the farmers and government itself puts a full stop to it by adding an "*" mark which says ""AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BANKER"" due to which banker are ready to provide a low amount loan against a very high value security document of the land or any other security. bankers also demand any other source of income to pay back the loan in which case how can one expect the farmer to concentrate or work in his land. in may case i was eligible for a loan of around 22lacs against the security of land document of value 1.50 crores and also was asked for any other source of income to see my strenght of repayment. When told i have a small business in another place, the loan was rejected stating that i am living far away from my farm, how can one do various activities at the same time, and if no proper funds are allocated for agri with all the ifs and buts in the govt. scheme where the bankers play a vital role and only fancy to those who are already in a good financial position, in this way where do the needy and people who are really interested in agri. stand. If there is no changes in govt. policies and if no proper returns are acquired by the end farmers, there will be no farming in India, the alarm has already started ringing with labour problems, scarcity in supply and rise in prices in the market. Please try to make farming as a very good business getting profits and contributing for a greener India.

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)