Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Nammalvar .... A Legend

Register

Click Here!

shadishv

2013 was a great year.. a year when my Green initiatives were getting clearer and I was mapping my green path....and then I see this old man in you tube.
Such eloquence with words and with such clarity of thoughts.
Wise, Simple, Funny, Humble, Practical, Honest and Visionary! Well this is Nammalvar!
What a legend...
You live only 1 life......and this man is ample proof that all i takes is a honest vision to change the world, one day at a time.
It was my sincere ambition to meet him in Feb 2014. By I guess I was not lucky enough. I could not believe that he is no more. When a friend called me yesterday night to give me the news....I was stunned!
Sudden silence and emptiness filled me.
My sincere salute to this Genius!
Shadish

sraguram

2013 was a great year.. a year when my Green initiatives were getting clearer and I was mapping my green path....and then I see this old man in you tube.
Such eloquence with words and with such clarity of thoughts.
Wise, Simple, Funny, Humble, Practical, Honest and Visionary! Well this is Nammalvar!
What a legend...
You live only 1 life......and this man is ample proof that all i takes is a honest vision to change the world, one day at a time.
It was my sincere ambition to meet him in Feb 2014. By I guess I was not lucky enough. I could not believe that he is no more. When a friend called me yesterday night to give me the news....I was stunned!
Sudden silence and emptiness filled me.
My sincere salute to this Genius!
Shadish
Yes, we are now move away from traditional or natural farming and moving to short term goal... we have to remember Namalvar and his vision. We have to shift to natural way of cultivating....

agribizns

great nambiar,

Every great man, every successful man,
no matter what the field of endeavor, has known the magic that lies in these words:
every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.

A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.
congrats

ganapathib

Friends, I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar. Please refer to this link for complete details - http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/job-vacancies/101588-farm-labour-wanted-2.html.. Yesterday Mr. Sijish Nambiar spoke to me and told that he will not return the money i gave him (Rs. 15000). Also, he will not supply any labor to me. Please be cautious when you interact with Mr. Sijish Nambiar from GWT.

When i reviewed the postings from Mr. Sijish Nambiar, i found that there are few ids that post the same appreciation comment on Mr. Sijish Nambiar again and again. I do not find reason for someone to do this. Are these people (or dummy ids) used to create positive image on Mr. Sijish Nambiar ? Like the ids that i pointed above "agribizns", "Zinsha"..there are few more ids like this..

I will post this message across all the threads where some of these ids have posted appreciation message on Mr. Sijish Nambiar. My objective is to ensure no one else gets cheated like me.

ganapathib

Mr. Sijish Nambiar, I have not done anything incorrect here. I am not sure what case Mr. Sivakumar and Mr. Muthuswamy will log against me. They came to my farm, i gave them shelter, food, took care of them, Even took Muthuswamy to doctor when he was sick and they left as per their wish, i did not ask them to go back. Mr. Sivakumar liked his stay in our farm, but he wanted a supervisor job..

gwtindiawebs

Don't give us business pressure

we ve recruited 2 labours then why you telling "I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar""I have been cheated by Mr. Sijish Nambiar"
you have signed 1 year agreement( 15000 divided by 12 months=rs 1250 monthly)
we have rights to entry your farm with 2 couples but we don't have staying facility..After 15 th,pongal holiday,we are seeking Local-legal authority before entrust workers to your farm and dealing their salary issues

your random complaint,every one hesitate to call us..we don't bother, being an agriculture graduate we have lot business in agri sector
100 of labours life you have spoiled now
After pongal we will visit mulbrio,....

we have stopped our other labour-service business time being to focus your farm

sijish nambiar

Last edited:

gwtindiawebs

GWT-AGRICULTURAL COUNTRY(E-bulletin),Started from Dec’2014, our monthly electronic newsletter provides updates of recent agriculture activities and advertisements.
E-Bulletin is sent to all members every month(50,000 email ID) and posted on the web page/Discussion Forums for 1 month.
Reaching out every village in Tamilnadu by postal and our staff field work by maintaining Farmer-address book.

In Tamilnadu,More than 1,00,000 farmer families are receiving at free cost,It will be Increased coming months

Please send your formatted advertisement or articles/Personal Consultancy profile/Product&Company detailes to Introduce OurTN- farmers…..
by email to: sijishs@gmail.com or call-sijish Nambiar- 9487002125 / 9003828077

Pls Visit our Branch office:GWT,32,ACC Road,Palani,Tamilnadu
Model design:
View attachment 8690 View attachment 8691

GWT-(Tamilnadu)-sijish nambiar
*Recruiting agri-labours for farm/dairy farm/plantation
*Ad-E Bulletin- "விவசாய நாடு "/"AGRICULTURAL COUNTRY"
9487002125/9677982862/9003828077-sijishs@gmail.com