Notices
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 210

Thread: Milking Machines to milk 1 to 10 cows at a time

  1. #91 Milking 

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    691
    Blog Entries
    3
    It’s always better to go for European standards and also machines with ISO certification. Another very important thing is the type of pulsator used in milking machines. The pulsator latest type is pneumatic oil free ones (electronic pulsators are there for large herds and not for small herds.) Carefully observe how many teats of the cow is getting pressed at a time. Poor quality pulsators black in colour (have plastic covering )without metallic lid on top, produce the sound of old charcoal driven trains like pusc, pusc.... not tik, tik,. When you milk by hand, how many teats will you press at a time?

    Never try milking machines which works in any other method as it lacks pulsation and works by keeping the teats of the cow open during the entire milking time which is wrong and it allows the entry of germs and bacteria inside the teats resulting in getting mastitis as end result for the cow. Imported milking machines has 30 litre SS milking cans having pneumatic pulsators,oil free and no monthly expenses like buying oil for the machine, a recurring expenditure. Never buy machines produced in countries, from where we get throw away type irreparable tape recorders and DVD players. If you love your cow, you must buy a good machine. You can buy any good brand provided you are sure of the country of origin. Ask them where it is coming from? Some are ashamed to tell the country of origin / the place of manufacturing – because its very old technology .

    Quote Originally Posted by mktvm View Post
    Electrically operated Milking Machines is the modern way to milk cows– ISO certified and manufactured as per EU norms - . We buy machines to avoid manual labour, dependency on Labour, save time, maintains hygiene, and most importantly to get clean milk completely within the time frame.
    Milking Machines with 30 litre SS cans. We have machines which can milk 1/2/4/5/8/10/12 cows at a time.

    Let us know your requirements.

    Murali Krishnan
    Last edited by mktvm; February 11th, 2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: correction
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #92 Milking Procedures and Routines 

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    691
    Blog Entries
    3
    Milking machines milk the cows in the same fashion and rhythm everyday even if the person changes the next day. In Hand Milking when the person changes it affects the cow as the speed of milking of another person will be different and most of the milker’s smoke or chew tobacco while milking.
    • Milking machines operate on electricity and its better to choose machines without oil as you need not incur recurring expenses.
    • The heart of the milking machine is the Pulsator which helps in pressing the teats of the cow, and it must have alternate pulsation preferably pneumatic oil free type having 60:40 pulsation ratio. It should press opposite teats of the cow like "X". Pressing must be alternate and not all the 4 at a time like you see in some milking machines with piston type pulsators produced in countries from where we get throw away type tape recorders and DVD players.
    • The vacuum pump must be preferably oil free type which will help you to avoid recurring expenses having a capacity of 180 litre/minute, connected to an electric motor. It must have a vacuum tank if you need to milk more than 1 cow at a time. Today there are machines which can milk 1/2/5/8/10/12 cows at a time. The motor capacity and the vacuum tank size differ with the number of cows to be milked at a time.
    • Irrespective of the number of cows to be milked, you can calculate @ 8-10 cows in one hour & the can capacity will be of 30 litre.
    • Hygienic milking: Few steps are to be followed.
    1. Wash the udder of the cow first with clean water. Wipe it with a towel.
    2. Strip the cows using your hand just to ensure that cows are ready for milk let down.
    3. One towel may be used for wiping the teats of the cow. One towel for one cow. Small hand towel. Put it for washing after that
    4. Attach the teat cups. You may leave the cow now. It takes 6-8 minutes to milk one cow irrespective of the yield.
    5. The milk from the 4 teats of the cow will end in 4 different times. There is no harm in the machine pressing the teats of the cow until you see that milking is over now from the 4 teats of the cow.
    6. Once you see that milk is over on all the 4 teats, just press the cluster using your hand just to give a downward pull. See that you don’t press too much. It will give the feeling like how we do normally with our hands when you are about to leave one teat after you finish milking- you press hard on the teat plus a downward pull.
    7. Once you complete milking and remove the cluster from the udder ( you will have to remove only one teat cup by inserting your finger between the teat and the rubber liner used for milking the cow. This action will let the air from outside enter the teat cup and it loosens the grip of the teat cup resulting in other teat cups also loosen. You remove only one teat cup and the rest three gets automatically detached, just pull the cluster )
    8. Its better to use Iodine spray on the teats after milking. Better than teat dip cups use teat spray or use non returnable dip cups to prevent infection from one teat to another.
    9. Make sure you clean the milking cluster using three brushes like Liner Cleaning brush having big bristles at one end and a narrow one at the other end, and a long milk tube brush, a thin brush to clean the milk passage holes inside the teat cup.
    10. Cluster assembly will have a top thick plastic and a bottom transparent piece where in you can see milk flowing out from each teat.
    11. Use Acid and Alkaline detergents for cleaning, not washing soap or detergent powders as milk will get the smell of soap


    Quote Originally Posted by mktvm View Post
    It’s always better to go for European standards and also machines with ISO certification. Another very important thing is the type of pulsator used in milking machines. The pulsator latest type is pneumatic oil free ones (electronic pulsators are there for large herds and not for small herds.) Carefully observe how many teats of the cow is getting pressed at a time. Poor quality pulsators without metallic lid on top, produce the sound of old charcoal driven trains like pusc, pusc.... not tik, tik. When you milk by hand, how many teats will you press at a time?

    Never try milking machines which works in any other method as it lacks pulsation and works by keeping the teats of the cow open during the entire milking time which is wrong and it allows the entry of germs and bacteria inside the teats resulting in getting mastitis as end result for the cow. Imported milking machines has 30 litre SS milking cans having pneumatic pulsators,oil free and no monthly expenses like buying oil for the machine, a recurring expenditure. Never buy machines produced in countries, from where we get throw away type irreparable tape recorders and DVD players. If you love your cow, you must buy a good machine. You can buy any good brand provided you are sure of the country of origin. Ask them where it is coming from? Some are ashamed to tell the country of origin / the place of manufacturing – because its very old technology .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #93  

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Dear Mr.murali can me able to knwo how much will be the cost of milking machine and what will be the capacity if I want use for 10 cows....pls let me know as soon as possible to early and give your contact details....
    Thanks...
    Umamahes
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #94  

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    691
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mktvm View Post
    Milking machines milk the cows in the same fashion and rhythm everyday even if the person changes the next day. In Hand Milking when the person changes it affects the cow as the speed of milking of another person will be different and most of the milker’s smoke or chew tobacco while milking.
    • Milking machines operate on electricity and its better to choose machines without oil as you need not incur recurring expenses.
    • The heart of the milking machine is the Pulsator which helps in pressing the teats of the cow, and it must have alternate pulsation preferably pneumatic oil free type having 60:40 pulsation ratio. It should press opposite teats of the cow like "X". Pressing must be alternate and not all the 4 at a time like you see in some milking machines with piston type pulsators produced in countries from where we get throw away type tape recorders and DVD players.
    • The vacuum pump must be preferably oil free type which will help you to avoid recurring expenses having a capacity of 180 litre/minute, connected to an electric motor. It must have a vacuum tank if you need to milk more than 1 cow at a time. Today there are machines which can milk 1/2/5/8/10/12 cows at a time. The motor capacity and the vacuum tank size differ with the number of cows to be milked at a time.
    • Irrespective of the number of cows to be milked, you can calculate @ 8-10 cows in one hour & the can capacity will be of 30 litre.
    • Hygienic milking: Few steps are to be followed.
    1. Wash the udder of the cow first with clean water. Wipe it with a towel.
    2. Strip the cows using your hand just to ensure that cows are ready for milk let down.
    3. One towel may be used for wiping the teats of the cow. One towel for one cow. Small hand towel. Put it for washing after that
    4. Attach the teat cups. You may leave the cow now. It takes 6-8 minutes to milk one cow irrespective of the yield.
    5. The milk from the 4 teats of the cow will end in 4 different times. There is no harm in the machine pressing the teats of the cow until you see that milking is over now from the 4 teats of the cow.
    6. Once you see that milk is over on all the 4 teats, just press the cluster using your hand just to give a downward pull. See that you don’t press too much. It will give the feeling like how we do normally with our hands when you are about to leave one teat after you finish milking- you press hard on the teat plus a downward pull.
    7. Once you complete milking and remove the cluster from the udder ( you will have to remove only one teat cup by inserting your finger between the teat and the rubber liner used for milking the cow. This action will let the air from outside enter the teat cup and it loosens the grip of the teat cup resulting in other teat cups also loosen. You remove only one teat cup and the rest three gets automatically detached, just pull the cluster )
    8. Its better to use Iodine spray on the teats after milking. Better than teat dip cups use teat spray or use non returnable dip cups to prevent infection from one teat to another.
    9. Make sure you clean the milking cluster using three brushes like Liner Cleaning brush having big bristles at one end and a narrow one at the other end, and a long milk tube brush, a thin brush to clean the milk passage holes inside the teat cup.
    10. Cluster assembly will have a top thick plastic and a bottom transparent piece where in you can see milk flowing out from each teat.
    11. Use Acid and Alkaline detergents for cleaning, not washing soap or detergent powders as milk will get the smell of soap
    Electrically operated Milking Machines is the modern way to milk cows– ISO certified and manufactured as per EU norms - . We buy machines to avoid manual labour, dependency on Labour, save time, maintains hygiene, and most importantly to get clean milk completely within the time frame.

    Milking Machines with 30 litre SS cans. We have machines which can milk 1/2/4/5/8/10/12 cows at a time.

    Let us know your requirements.
    Last edited by moderator A; February 8th, 2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #95  

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mktvm View Post
    Electrically operated Milking Machines is the modern way to milk cows– ISO certified and manufactured as per EU norms - . We buy machines to avoid manual labour, dependency on Labour, save time, maintains hygiene, and most importantly to get clean milk completely within the time frame. tarimak dot com

    Milking Machines with 30 litre SS cans. We have machines which can milk 1/2/4/5/8/10/12 cows at a time.

    Let us know your requirements.
    5 and 10 cows at a time
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #96  

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    691
    Blog Entries
    3
    When milk flow stops, it’s time to remove the cluster from the teats of the cow.
    When there is no milk seen in the milk sight glass (In machines imported from Turkey, you have two piece liners, with a milk sight glass in between, a transparent plastic part between the liner and the short milk tube,tarimak.com), its time to remove the cluster assembly from the udder of the cow . In other machines, single piece liner or in the milk claw bowl bottom (the transparent part in each milking claw, in which you can see milk getting collected from each teat), you please put the weight of your right hand in the milk claw so that extra weight is added to the milk claw bowl bottom part. Remember to put your hand on the dark part, over the top of the milk claw bowl bottom (the piece where the rubber liners are attached to the plastic part, normally its above the transparent part), so that it gives that extra weight on the four teats of the cow, like you squeeze the last milk from the teats. When the milking is about to be over, the same action is done by putting little extra weight. The milk sight glass helps you to see the milk flowing out from the 4 teats as you don’t have to bend too much to see the milk at the bottom transparent claw, to see milk flowing from the 4 teats. The modern dairy cow can produce about 35-50 litre of milk per day—about ten times more milk than her calf would need.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #97  

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    sir, i want to know that where i can buy the milk machines.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #98  

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    Please send the details of portable milking machine suitable for 5 cows.
    Last edited by moderator A; February 9th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #99 Your enquiry for a machine 

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    691
    Blog Entries
    3
    We had replied to you on 27th Dec 2012 & 18th Jan 2013. Check your mails please.





    Quote Originally Posted by nak8461 View Post
    Please send the details of portable milking machine suitable for 5 cows.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #100  

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    691
    Blog Entries
    3
    Electrically operated Milking Machines is the modern way to milk cows– ISO certified and manufactured as per EU norms - . We buy machines to avoid manual labour, dependency on Labour, save time, maintains hygiene, and most importantly to get clean milk completely within the time frame.

    Milking Machines with 30 litre SS cans. We have machines which can milk 1/2/4/5/8/10/12 cows at a time. For less than 10 cows we have trolley mounted milking machines which can milk 1 cow at a time. Trolley machines are also there to milk 2 cows at a time - milking can capacity 30 litre, its with oil free vacuum pump and oil free pneumatic pulsator.

    Let us know your requirements.

    Murali Krishnan
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •