AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: HF Cows for sale near Bangalore, kolar, mulbagal

Business Member

Default HF Cows for sale near Bangalore, kolar, mulbagal

8 HF Cows 2 - 6 months pregnant, in 2nd and 3rd lactation and 8 female calves/heifers (8 - 18 months of age) for immediate sale

Cows are of very good breed which produced between 20 -25 liters of milk a day in early lactation

Reason for sale: the borewells at the farm have dried up and there is not enough water to grow green fodder for the cows, we are selling half of the cows immediately.

each animal is for sale individually or in bulk
    contact Manas @ 9743786616 Nikil @ 9008628882

Business Member

Default photos

following is the link to the photos

https://plus.google.com/photos/11454...CNjguob56da-GQ

Default Dear Mannas,

Dear Mannas,

you have started and thread on 29/03/11 "Thumbs up Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year "and there was very very heat arguments and communications.

can you please share in what circumstance forcing to sales these HF Cows ?? are you disposing off for new cows Or you are closing down your entrepreneurship. Can you pls share your experience so far in diary farming ??

rgds
    mathew

Default Rate - hf cows

Quote Originally Posted by manas reddy View Post
    8 HF Cows 2 - 6 months pregnant, in 2nd and 3rd lactation and 8 female calves/heifers (8 - 18 months of age) for immediate sale

Cows are of very good breed which produced between 20 -25 liters of milk a day in early lactation

Reason for sale: the borewells at the farm have dried up and there is not enough water to grow green fodder for the cows, we are selling half of the cows immediately.

Hi,

pls send to me the HF cows rate

Quote Originally Posted by manas reddy View Post

Hi,

pls send to me the HF cows rate

This is my mail id -
    Last edited by moderator A; September 20th, 2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Only Premium Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Premium Member

Blog Entries

Default HF sale

Manas , what are the price for those cows?

Default Doubt

Quote Originally Posted by rmathews View Post
    Dear Mannas,

you have started and thread on 29/03/11 "Thumbs up Invest in Dairy Business and earn 30% returns Per year "and there was very very heat arguments and communications.

can you please share in what circumstance forcing to sales these HF Cows ?? are you disposing off for new cows Or you are closing down your entrepreneurship. Can you pls share your experience so far in diary farming ??

rgds
    mathew
    I do remember that this guy started his venture recently. Are these cows not reached your expectation in milk yielding?

Business Member

Default Reason for sale

yeild in previous lactation per cow between 3000 liter - 4500 liters

expected price - 30 k to 60 k based on the milk yeild and lactation

cows are in between 2nd and 4 lactations

Manas I will purches all cows plc send rate on my mail ajinkyaexports1@gmail.com