Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sale for guar (guar gum) seeds

Register

Click Here!

Good quality guar seed is available for the Guar cultivation. The seed is available. This is best time for the Guar cultivation . The rate of the Guar is going to up around 50,000 /Qt due to late monsoon.

Pacific herb

"Guargum" AP, Karnataka and TN

We provide all concerned services like, Good quality High yielding Seed suitable for your area, "Package of Practice" for Cultivation and 100 percent " Buy Back" support. “Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown in other states also.
We have taken trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July ( rain fed), in January- February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed- 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.(Present rate is Rs.21,000/Quintal)
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 70 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 100 acres and above.
Totally Risk Free, 90 Days, Low input cost Agri Project.
Guargum, (Guar Cultivation) make up to Rs.1,00,000/- from one acre of land in just 90 days by investing just Rs.6,000/-. It’s almost risk free, even if one get 2 quintal yield (average 4) and get the rate of Rs.5,000/- (will not be less than 10,000) per quintal still one can make Rs.4,000/-. It’s a rain fed crop (No irrigation required in monsoon/kharip), you can even sow it in February if irrigation is available and double your profit in one year time. It’s a sturdy plant and easily comes up even on marginal land, requires less rain fall, doesn’t require much attention as compared to other crop. Last year rates went up to Rs.32,000/quintal and at present its above 25,000. Rates in coming season will depend on the Monsoon in Rajasthan, if good rain comes the rate may go down to Rs.15,000 and if it fails the rate may bounce to record high, may be Rs.40,000/quintal.
All the concerned services are available.

guer cultivation

dear all,

i have land of 10 acre located in MP near to Indore, please suggest me weather i can produce guer in MP or not as well as where i can sale my production of GUER seed, which is the best quality to cultivate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pacific herb

Guar Seed, Cultivation & Assured Buy Back

Yes it can be successfuly grown in MP, we have supplied the seed in Ujjain and Dindori, we are the Buyer for Guar seed, the best variety is RGC 936, contact us for more details.

ajaybindra

hi,
me & my friend got land in anantapur AP around 350 acres is it possible for guar seed cultivation , can you take up cultivation in our land we will spare 100 acre for guar in first phase if it goes in profit we will like to go for further land if it is possible pls. revert
Regards,

Pacific herb

Guargum In AP, TN & Karnataka

NEWS, The Economic Times
Farmers across India bet on guar as prices see a sharp riseJune 8, 2012 | Tapash Talukdar , ET Bureau
MUMBAI: Aplam Raju, a 37-year-old new-generation farmer near Agali in Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur district, has sown his maiden guar crop this year after the beans yielded a five-fold jump in returns over last year. Guar is mainly grown in Rajasthan, Haryana and the Saurashtra region of Gujarat . "We too want to strike it rich in no time," exclaims Raju. He is not alone in this new venture. "Around 150 farmers in Anantapur district have approached us...
Andhra Pradesh has more feasible environment for the production of Guar beans as per Department of Science and Technology.
The Department of Science and Technology has announced that Andhra Pradesh has more feasible environment for the production of Guar beans. It also explained the necessity of formation of Guar gum industries in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh is importing about 200tonnes of Guar gum from northern states every month. Out of this, mosquito coil industry alone consumes 50tonnes of Guar gum. It is observed that the demand for Guar gum is growing steadily about 8-10% for every year all over the world. The national demand is also growing at the same rate. Guar beans can give a steady production