Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Spawn

Register

Click Here!

shreesaiagro

Dear Friends,

Our company Shree sai agro mushroom produces 1st generation spawn of all cultivated mushroom varieties in bulk.

Our price includes packing and forwarding (by Bus & train) to any place in India connected with train to our place.

Our price is Rs.60 per kilogram for Oyster mushroom, Paddy Straw mushroom and Milky mushroom spawn, and Rs.70 per kilogram for Button mushroom, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn.

We are interested in appointing agents who can sell our spawn at various mushroom growing centers in India. We can enter into long term agreement in price fixation if the order is regular and fairly large. This would give you advantage over market fluctuations.

Shree sai agro

vijkal

button mush supplyer

PLES SEND US SAMPLES AND RATES,TO

Our company Shree sai agro mushroom produces 1st generation spawn of all cultivated mushroom varieties in bulk.

Our price includes packing and forwarding (by Bus & train) to any place in India connected with train to our place.

Our price is Rs.60 per kilogram for Oyster mushroom, Paddy Straw mushroom and Milky mushroom spawn, and Rs.70 per kilogram for Button mushroom, Shiitake and Ganoderma spawn.

We are interested in appointing agents who can sell our spawn at various mushroom growing centers in India. We can enter into long term agreement in price fixation if the order is regular and fairly large. This would give you advantage over market fluctuations.

Shree sai agro[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

utsavbalaji

Dear sir,
Warm Greetings, we are located in SALEM,TAMILNADU.we are very much intrested to become your agent please send details . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Hello Friends,
Our company produces mushroom spawn in a highly sophisticated laboratory in bulk. We produce spawn of every cultivated varieties of mushrooms. The price for Oyster , Milky and Paddy Straw mushrooms spawn is Rs.62 per kilogram(including delivery charge upto your nearest railway station) and Button, shiitake and Ganoderma spawn is Rs.74 per kg(including delivery charge upto your nearest railway station). Delivery time for oyster, paddy will be 12 days; Milky and Ganoderma will be 15 days and Button, Shiitake will be 18 days from receipt of confirmed order.
Good and profitable cultivation totally depends on good spawn that we are reputed of supplying from last 15 years.
Remember spawn making is science and needs good experience.

We are interested in appointing agents around the country so you can contact us for that too.
Wishing you HAPPY MUSHROOM YEAR 2012.
Thanks,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

vikasrjn

mushroom

we are interested in your product Oyster Mushroom, we are at Raipur CG can you supply the same to us. what are the terms.

subratsalila

Helo good morning,

Hi am Subrat Kumar form Hyderabad .i am plan to cultivation of Oyster mushroom.
so can u please provide your contact details....

Subrat Kumar

pragada

dear sir,
i want 50 kgs milky mushroom spawn.
address:-
p.nagapparao,
s/o thatharao,
gopalapuram(vill&post),
anakapalii mandal,
visakhapatnam,a.p-531002.
phone no :-9652349360

surshar

Dear Friends,

Shree sai agro
Thanks!

Please let us know the Minimum Qty. of Oyster and Button Mushroom Spawn that you can deliver to Pune, MH

Regards
Sharad S.
Mob: 93253 73289
Email: sks1607@rediffmail.com, to.kaps@gmail.com

suryab99

Dear sir/madam
i am a pg student . I want to start mushroom cultivation. For that first i want to make. A trail with one kg. Of. Milky,oyster,button

how much it cost and give me the payment details. N how manydays. To delivery to vijayawada railway station andhra
I will also take the distribution of spawn
my mail id suryab99@gmail.com
cell no 8686533935

rajyaya

wanted for white and gray oyster mushroom spawn

Dear sir

we need white and gray oyster mushroom spawn agent in Tamil Nadu. What are the formalities you need please send the full details quotation. I am working as a part time fresh mushroom seller in tamilnadu at krishnagiri dt. So i am interest to sale your mushroom spawn. So please send the message in my mail id.
kkpthrj777@gmail.com