Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

sale in Honey LEAF Stevioside retail packing

Register

Click Here!

ACI AGRO SOLUTION has launched retail product of the Honey Leaf Extract. The Honey Leaf Extract is pure Stevioside Powder. It is 100 % calorie free. It is 100 % Natural safe replacement of the normal sugar. It is extracted from the India origin stevia leaves. The leaves are cultivated in organic condition. The grower don’t use any chemical farm input for the production of the Stevia leaves. Honey leaf Extract is 100 % pesticide free. The powder is 250- 300 times sweeter than normal sugar.

The Honey Leaf Extract is Available in 4 Type of packing size 2 Gm, 3 Gm, 5 Gm and 10 Gm. The packing is dispenser type. By pressing one time the sufficient powder for one cup of tea, comes out. The six bottles in each box of 2 Gm, 3 Gm,5 Gm and 10 Gm size. There is very good opportunity to start the business of the Honey Leaf Extract. We are currently providing it to the customer through franchise model. Very soon the product will be available on the leading Medical stores, General stores and Retail Stores. Being a diabetic capital of the World there is very good nich market for the Honey Leaf Extract.

This product is very use full for the patients who are suffering from the diabetes. In the market a lot of calorie free sugars alternate are available, but most of the products are artificially chemically synthesized. For the Long term consumption of these products are very harmful for the human body, but Honey Leaf Stevia Extract is totally natural extract. Now the diabetic patient can enjoy their test without any worry.

The health conscious people can also use the products. There don’t need to take tension about the extra calorie. They can make their food intake low calorie.

Your Queries are welcome…………

haridasrao

Stevia

Dear Sir

I am interested in your STEVIA PRODUCTS.

Do you have any dealer in CALICUT-KERALA.

Kindly let me know your products, its prices whole sale & Retails.

You can mail me
With Regards
Haridas Rao

Last edited by a moderator: