Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom for sale

Register

Click Here!

food_aman

Dear,
We have good quality mushroom in one acre ready to sale for more detail con tact us

Last edited by a moderator:

fundamentor

Please let us know the quantity available & the type of mushroom. Please call me

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear Friends,
It is really tough to understand when you talk about mushrooms with acreage.
Anyway,
Our company produces best quality of mushroom spawn of all cultivated varieties in a most sophisticated laboratory in bulk. Our price is only Rs.58 per kilogramfor Oyster,Milky and Paddy straw mushrooms and Rs.67 per kg for Button,Shiitake and Ganoderma mushrooms including railway freight upto your nearest Railway station.
Normally we send spawn between 15 to 20 days from the date of receipt of confirmed order.
Happy mushroom growing to you all.
Gayatri Agri Hort.

balupad

Hi Food aman,
I am interest to buy the mushroom.Pls specify the type of mushroom ,location , and supplying Quantity details here

Thank you
Bala.

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

We are once again posting this message on 8 January 2012 because of new Railway freight rules.
Dear Friends,
Our company produces best quality mushroom spawn of all cultivated varieties including
Oyster, Paddy Straw, Milky,Button,Ganoderma,Shiitake etc mushrooms. Our price is Rs.64 per kg for Oyster,Paddy Straw and Milky mushrooms and Rs.74 per kg for Button, Ganoderma and Shiitake mushroms. This price includes delivery charge (railway freight, packaging and forwarding) upto any nearest railway station to your location.So the spawn reach you at your destination station at the above mentioned prices.
Spawn are sent after 12 to 16 days from the date of receipt of confirmed order with payment. Minimum order should be 50 kilograms.
Wishing you Happy Growing,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

Last edited:

pawanhari

sir
i am ready to cultivate milky mushrooms..i want to buy the spawn about 65kg.. so plz give ur contact number..

ambadi6

Milky and Botton mushroom required

hi i need milky and button mushroom on whole sale price. pls provide your contact details.
Rajeesh Ambadi

annaifoods

button mushroom for sale

Dear all,
This is A.Ronold regan from annaifoodtrading,tirupur(tamilnadu)we want to sell All type of mushrooms like Button mushroom,oyester,milky,mushroom pickle,mushroom powder,dried mushroom,if have any requirement this will be packed as 200gms pk,we have own mushroom production unit in ooty,
Please contact me

Regard's

Ronold regan.a

annaifoods

hi i need milky and button mushroom on whole sale price. pls provide your contact details.
Rajeesh Ambadi
Dear all,
This is A.Ronold regan from annaifoodtrading,tirupur(tamilnadu)we want to sell All type of mushrooms like Button mushroom,oyester,milky,mushroom pickle,mushroom powder,dried mushroom,if have any requirement this will be packed as 200gms pk,we have own mushroom production unit in ooty.Please contact me
Regard's

A.Ronold regan

omushrooms

Dear Friends,
We are a company which grows Oyster Mushrooms as well as Milky Mushrooms in Bulk.
Current Capacity is 150 kg/ day. And we are looking to expand in the future. We are looking for active partners who can help us in managing our farm, for a share in profits.
Please let us know if anyone is interested. Msg me at

amby2811

Dear all,
This is A.Ronold regan from annaifoodtrading,tirupur(tamilnadu)we want to sell All type of mushrooms like Button mushroom,oyester,milky,mushroom pickle,mushroom powder,dried mushroom,if have any requirement this will be packed as 200gms pk,we have own mushroom production unit in ooty,
Please contact me

Regard's

Ronold regan.a
Hi Ronald,

Can you provide Fresh Button Mushroom 400Kgs/day and at what rate through out the year....

Pls mail at